Installing JATSParser plugin

Hmm, nothing critical here. Does that article include galley in JATS XML format?
Also, it’s the latest stable release or clone of a master branch?

I tried the master versions but it doesn’t work. And I changed the extension from tar.gz to zip and it works. except I can’t see the files of the articles I publish (PDF, HTML).

Yes, the master branch is in development for the next release, it may not work. I recommend using packed releases.

Old Gregg theme, in particular, the latest release, is developed only for journals that are using JATS XML format for publishing workflow. You can look at the example here: JATSParser/example.xml at 080e4744b6fc44460097d50ab4f296a5d72bf9bb · Vitaliy-1/JATSParser · GitHub

If you JATS XML isn’t your main publishing format but you want to use this theme, I suggest waiting until the next release, where the theme is less strict regaring usage of JATS XML. The next release is 70% ready.

Let me know if you are using JATS XML but it isn’t parsed correctly. The file should be just uploaded as a galley on the production stage.

Thanks for getting back to me. I will try again with JATS XML format using the download link you just sent me.

Hello, I converted my document with an online JATS converter and it works now. Can you advise me a free jats converter ?

DOCX to JATS XML plugin for OJS: GitHub - Vitaliy-1/docxConverter: Plugin for OJS 3 that parses DOCX and converts it to JATS XML format.
Also, I’m working on enhancement for Grobid to convert PDFs to JATS; it converts only to TEI XML for now.

You can try also this plugin for editing/correcting of converted article: GitHub - pkp/texture: Texture JATS XML editor integration for OJS

hello Vitaliy. Now I use jatsparser with the healt science plugin and its work. but I have a problem when I convert my file in docx to jatsxml and I use create galley I choose a format after publication of the article I cannot open the file in the specified format. here is what to send me back the page by clicking on the file:error%20loading
journalafricaindeladouleur.com

my php error log:
Stack trace:
#0 /home/regiebw3/public_html/lib/pkp/classes/plugins/HookRegistry.inc.php(107): LensGalleyPlugin->articleDownloadCallback(‘ArticleHandler:…’, Array)
#1 /home/regiebw3/public_html/pages/article/ArticleHandler.inc.php(295): HookRegistry::call(‘ArticleHandler:…’, Array)
#2 /home/regiebw3/public_html/lib/pkp/classes/core/PKPRouter.inc.php(390): ArticleHandler->download(Array, Object(Request))
#3 /home/regiebw3/public_html/lib/pkp/classes/core/PKPPageRouter.inc.php(231): PKPRouter->_authorizeInitializeAndCallRequest(Array, Object(Request), Array, false)
#4 /home/regiebw3/public_html/lib/pkp/classes/core/Dispatcher.inc.php(134): PKPPageRouter->route(Object(Request))
#5 /home/regiebw3/public_html/lib/pkp/classes/core/PKPApplication.inc.php(252): Dispatcher->dispatch(Object(Request))
#6 /home/regiebw3/public_html/index.php(68): PKPApplication->execute()
#7 in /home/regiebw3/public_html/plugins/generic/lensGalley/LensGalleyPlugin.inc.php on line 157
[17-Jan-2020 13:01:30 Etc/GMT] PHP Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; ADODB_Cache_File has a deprecated constructor in /home/regiebw3/public_html/lib/pkp/lib/adodb/adodb.inc.php on line 263
[17-Jan-2020 13:01:30 Etc/GMT] PHP Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; ADOConnection has a deprecated constructor in /home/regiebw3/public_html/lib/pkp/lib/adodb/adodb.inc.php on line 359
[17-Jan-2020 13:01:30 Etc/GMT] PHP Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; ADORecordSet has a deprecated constructor in /home/regiebw3/public_html/lib/pkp/lib/adodb/adodb.inc.php on line 2921
[17-Jan-2020 13:01:30 Etc/GMT] PHP Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; ADORecordSet_array has a deprecated constructor in /home/regiebw3/public_html/lib/pkp/lib/adodb/adodb.inc.php on line 3939
[17-Jan-2020 13:01:30 Etc/GMT] PHP Deprecated: The each() function is deprecated. This message will be suppressed on further calls in /home/regiebw3/public_html/lib/pkp/lib/adodb/adodb.inc.php on line 1003
[17-Jan-2020 13:01:30 Etc/GMT] PHP Warning: Declaration of DefaultTranslationPlugin::register($category, $path) should be compatible with LazyLoadPlugin::register($category, $path, $mainContextId = NULL) in /home/regiebw3/public_html/plugins/generic/defaultTranslation/DefaultTranslationPlugin.inc.php on line 88
[17-Jan-2020 13:01:30 Etc/GMT] PHP Warning: Declaration of DocxToJatsPlugin::register($category, $path) should be compatible with LazyLoadPlugin::register($category, $path, $mainContextId = NULL) in /home/regiebw3/public_html/plugins/generic/docxConverter/DocxToJatsPlugin.inc.php on line 122
[17-Jan-2020 13:01:30 Etc/GMT] PHP Warning: Declaration of AddThisPlugin::register($category, $path) should be compatible with LazyLoadPlugin::register($category, $path, $mainContextId = NULL) in /home/regiebw3/public_html/plugins/generic/addThis/AddThisPlugin.inc.php on line 168
[17-Jan-2020 13:01:30 Etc/GMT] PHP Warning: Declaration of SubmissionKeywordEntryDAO::getByControlledVocabId($controlledVocabId, $rangeInfo = NULL) should be compatible with ControlledVocabEntryDAO::getByControlledVocabId($controlledVocabId, $rangeInfo = NULL, $filter = NULL) in /home/regiebw3/public_html/lib/pkp/classes/submission/SubmissionKeywordEntryDAO.inc.php on line 20

Hi @moul_ab,

According to the picture, the Lens Viewer plugin intercepts JATS XML file for rendering. Try to disable this plugin.

Thank you @Vitaliy, it works well now.
Tell me if i want to put an image at the bottom of the header how should i do?

Under the header? It’s article’s cover image, it can be uploaded through the dashboard for a particular submission.

Hi @vitaliy. I really need your help, I have just updated the OJS for the latest version but I have a serious problem that is displayed.Capture Capture2

Hi @moul_ab,

This is a database output. Are there any errors? I don’t see anything relevant in the output.

Thank you for answering @Vitaliy. Do you have any idea how I should fix this problem with the database?

If there aren’t any errors you can turn debugging of in the config file: https://github.com/pkp/ojs/blob/master/config.TEMPLATE.inc.php#L144

ok what’s mean api.404.endpointNotFound?

I haven’t worked with this part of OJS but it paraphrase it - the route (path) specified to API isn’t found. Under what circumstances you see this error?

Hello Vitaliy,
I would like the articles published on the site to be displayed in order. When you are on the home page, the most recent articles are displayed.

Hello,
I can’t see the pdf documents of the articles I publish. Here is what is displayed.
journal

Hi @moul_ab,

Please don’t post the same content several times; someone will respond to your other post.

Regards,
Alec Smecher
Public Knowledge Project Team