Installing JATSParser plugin

You can try also this plugin for editing/correcting of converted article: GitHub - pkp/texture: Texture JATS XML editor integration for OJS

hello Vitaliy. Now I use jatsparser with the healt science plugin and its work. but I have a problem when I convert my file in docx to jatsxml and I use create galley I choose a format after publication of the article I cannot open the file in the specified format. here is what to send me back the page by clicking on the file:error%20loading
journalafricaindeladouleur.com

my php error log:
Stack trace:
#0 /home/regiebw3/public_html/lib/pkp/classes/plugins/HookRegistry.inc.php(107): LensGalleyPlugin->articleDownloadCallback(‘ArticleHandler:…’, Array)
#1 /home/regiebw3/public_html/pages/article/ArticleHandler.inc.php(295): HookRegistry::call(‘ArticleHandler:…’, Array)
#2 /home/regiebw3/public_html/lib/pkp/classes/core/PKPRouter.inc.php(390): ArticleHandler->download(Array, Object(Request))
#3 /home/regiebw3/public_html/lib/pkp/classes/core/PKPPageRouter.inc.php(231): PKPRouter->_authorizeInitializeAndCallRequest(Array, Object(Request), Array, false)
#4 /home/regiebw3/public_html/lib/pkp/classes/core/Dispatcher.inc.php(134): PKPPageRouter->route(Object(Request))
#5 /home/regiebw3/public_html/lib/pkp/classes/core/PKPApplication.inc.php(252): Dispatcher->dispatch(Object(Request))
#6 /home/regiebw3/public_html/index.php(68): PKPApplication->execute()
#7 in /home/regiebw3/public_html/plugins/generic/lensGalley/LensGalleyPlugin.inc.php on line 157
[17-Jan-2020 13:01:30 Etc/GMT] PHP Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; ADODB_Cache_File has a deprecated constructor in /home/regiebw3/public_html/lib/pkp/lib/adodb/adodb.inc.php on line 263
[17-Jan-2020 13:01:30 Etc/GMT] PHP Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; ADOConnection has a deprecated constructor in /home/regiebw3/public_html/lib/pkp/lib/adodb/adodb.inc.php on line 359
[17-Jan-2020 13:01:30 Etc/GMT] PHP Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; ADORecordSet has a deprecated constructor in /home/regiebw3/public_html/lib/pkp/lib/adodb/adodb.inc.php on line 2921
[17-Jan-2020 13:01:30 Etc/GMT] PHP Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; ADORecordSet_array has a deprecated constructor in /home/regiebw3/public_html/lib/pkp/lib/adodb/adodb.inc.php on line 3939
[17-Jan-2020 13:01:30 Etc/GMT] PHP Deprecated: The each() function is deprecated. This message will be suppressed on further calls in /home/regiebw3/public_html/lib/pkp/lib/adodb/adodb.inc.php on line 1003
[17-Jan-2020 13:01:30 Etc/GMT] PHP Warning: Declaration of DefaultTranslationPlugin::register($category, $path) should be compatible with LazyLoadPlugin::register($category, $path, $mainContextId = NULL) in /home/regiebw3/public_html/plugins/generic/defaultTranslation/DefaultTranslationPlugin.inc.php on line 88
[17-Jan-2020 13:01:30 Etc/GMT] PHP Warning: Declaration of DocxToJatsPlugin::register($category, $path) should be compatible with LazyLoadPlugin::register($category, $path, $mainContextId = NULL) in /home/regiebw3/public_html/plugins/generic/docxConverter/DocxToJatsPlugin.inc.php on line 122
[17-Jan-2020 13:01:30 Etc/GMT] PHP Warning: Declaration of AddThisPlugin::register($category, $path) should be compatible with LazyLoadPlugin::register($category, $path, $mainContextId = NULL) in /home/regiebw3/public_html/plugins/generic/addThis/AddThisPlugin.inc.php on line 168
[17-Jan-2020 13:01:30 Etc/GMT] PHP Warning: Declaration of SubmissionKeywordEntryDAO::getByControlledVocabId($controlledVocabId, $rangeInfo = NULL) should be compatible with ControlledVocabEntryDAO::getByControlledVocabId($controlledVocabId, $rangeInfo = NULL, $filter = NULL) in /home/regiebw3/public_html/lib/pkp/classes/submission/SubmissionKeywordEntryDAO.inc.php on line 20

Hi @moul_ab,

According to the picture, the Lens Viewer plugin intercepts JATS XML file for rendering. Try to disable this plugin.

Thank you @Vitaliy, it works well now.
Tell me if i want to put an image at the bottom of the header how should i do?

Under the header? It’s article’s cover image, it can be uploaded through the dashboard for a particular submission.

Hi @vitaliy. I really need your help, I have just updated the OJS for the latest version but I have a serious problem that is displayed.Capture Capture2

Hi @moul_ab,

This is a database output. Are there any errors? I don’t see anything relevant in the output.

Thank you for answering @Vitaliy. Do you have any idea how I should fix this problem with the database?

If there aren’t any errors you can turn debugging of in the config file: https://github.com/pkp/ojs/blob/master/config.TEMPLATE.inc.php#L144

ok what’s mean api.404.endpointNotFound?

I haven’t worked with this part of OJS but it paraphrase it - the route (path) specified to API isn’t found. Under what circumstances you see this error?

Hello Vitaliy,
I would like the articles published on the site to be displayed in order. When you are on the home page, the most recent articles are displayed.

Hello,
I can’t see the pdf documents of the articles I publish. Here is what is displayed.
journal

Hi @moul_ab,

Please don’t post the same content several times; someone will respond to your other post.

Regards,
Alec Smecher
Public Knowledge Project Team