WARNING: I got this Error NavigationMenu has already attached while upgrading the ojs-3.3.0-9

Description of issue or problem I’m having:

Setting environment for using XAMPP for Windows.
IRISH CORP@DESKTOP-F1A8IIK c:\xampp

cd c:/xampp/htdocs/www/ojs-3.3.0-9

IRISH CORP@DESKTOP-F1A8IIK c:\xampp\htdocs\www\ojs-3.3.0-9

php tools/upgrade.php check

Code version: 3.3.0.9
Database version: 3.3.0.8
Latest version: 3.3.0.10
Database version is older than code version
Run “tools/upgrade.php upgrade” to update

php tools/upgrade.php upgrade

2022-03-11 02:52:27 [pre-install]
2022-03-11 02:52:27 [load: upgrade.xml]
2022-03-11 02:52:27 [version: 3.3.0.9]
2022-03-11 02:52:27 [code: Installer Installer::checkPhpVersion]
2022-03-11 02:52:27 [code: Installer Installer::installDefaultNavigationMenus]
WARNING: The NavigationMenu (ContextId: 9, Title: User Navigation Menu, Area: user) will be skipped because the specified area has already a NavigationMenu attached.
WARNING: The NavigationMenu (ContextId: 9, Title: Primary Navigation Menu, Area: primary) will be skipped because the specified area has already a NavigationMenu attached.
WARNING: The NavigationMenu (ContextId: 13, Title: User Navigation Menu, Area: user) will be skipped because the specified area has already a NavigationMenu attached.
WARNING: The NavigationMenu (ContextId: 13, Title: Primary Navigation Menu, Area: primary) will be skipped because the specified area has already a NavigationMenu attached.
WARNING: The NavigationMenu (ContextId: 14, Title: User Navigation Menu, Area: user) will be skipped because the specified area has already a NavigationMenu attached.
WARNING: The NavigationMenu (ContextId: 14, Title: Primary Navigation Menu, Area: primary) will be skipped because the specified area has already a NavigationMenu attached.
WARNING: The NavigationMenu (ContextId: 16, Title: User Navigation Menu, Area: user) will be skipped because the specified area has already a NavigationMenu attached.
WARNING: The NavigationMenu (ContextId: 16, Title: Primary Navigation Menu, Area: primary) will be skipped because the specified area has already a NavigationMenu attached.
WARNING: The NavigationMenu (ContextId: 0, Title: User Navigation Menu, Area: user) will be skipped because the specified area has already a NavigationMenu attached.
2022-03-11 02:52:28 [code: Installer Installer::migrateStaticPagesToNavigationMenuItems]
WARNING: The StaticPage “Editorial Policy” uses a path (policy) that conflicts with an existing Custom Navigation Menu Item path. Skipping this StaticPage.
PHP Fatal error: Uncaught PDOException: SQLSTATE[23000]: Integrity constraint violation: 1062 Duplicate entry ‘0’ for key ‘PRIMARY’ in C:\xampp\htdocs\www\ojs-3.3.0-9\lib\pkp\lib\vendor\doctrine\dbal\lib\Doctrine\DBAL\Driver\PDOStatement.php:115
Stack trace:
#0 C:\xampp\htdocs\www\ojs-3.3.0-9\lib\pkp\lib\vendor\doctrine\dbal\lib\Doctrine\DBAL\Driver\PDOStatement.php(115): PDOStatement->execute(NULL)
#1 C:\xampp\htdocs\www\ojs-3.3.0-9\lib\pkp\lib\vendor\laravel\framework\src\Illuminate\Database\Connection.php(489): Doctrine\DBAL\Driver\PDOStatement->execute()
#2 C:\xampp\htdocs\www\ojs-3.3.0-9\lib\pkp\lib\vendor\laravel\framework\src\Illuminate\Database\Connection.php(664): Illuminate\Database\Connection->Illuminate\Database{closure}(‘INSERT INTO nav…’, Array)
#3 C:\xampp\htdocs\www\ojs-3.3.0-9\lib\pkp\lib\vendor\laravel\framework\src\Illuminate\Database\Connection.php(631): Illuminate\Database\Connection->runQueryCallback(‘INSERT INTO nav…’, Array, Object(Closure))
#4 C:\xampp\htdocs\www\ojs-3.3.0-9\lib\pkp\lib\vendor\la in C:\xampp\htdocs\www\ojs-3.3.0-9\lib\pkp\lib\vendor\laravel\framework\src\Illuminate\Database\Connection.php on line 671

Steps I took leading up to the issue:

I’m attempting to install ojs-3.3.0-9 in order to check the database and compare it to my previous database, which is incorrect.

What I tried to resolve the issue:

WARNING: The NavigationMenu (ContextId: 13, Title: User Navigation Menu, Area: user) will be skipped because the specified area has already a NavigationMenu attached.

Application Version - e.g., OJS 3.1.2:
from ojs-3.3.0-8 to ojs-3.3.0-9

Additional information, such as screenshots and error log messages if applicable:

I am trying to upgrade this issue to my localhost.

Hope you help on this matter.

-regards
Darryl