Upgrade from OJS 3.0.2 to OJS 3.1 problem

How can I perform web-based upgrade properly?
While I’m trying to upgrade the proccess can’t finish the job.

What went wrong?

Hi @Andrzej,

Now you click the button saying “Upgrade Open Journal System”.

Once you are done, do not forget to make installed = On in config.inc.php file.

Regards,
@anupent

I did it.
But I still get info that my OJS version is 3.0.2

And I see another problem in archived issues.
New OJS somehow turned off PDF buttons for Galleys when articles files are on external URL.

What can I do to bring the PDF buttons back?

Did you get any error message during update?

I suggest you start from begining.
Do not use the current database, use one from your last working backup.
Then update again.
It should work fine.

Regards,
@anupent

1. During upgrading process I get blank page.
  2. I don’t get it - how can I not use current database? I need it!

you should have made a backup before upgrade. Use that one.
Can you see any errors in your php error log?

@anupent

I don’t have acces to php error log.

Well then, try again from the begining with the backed up database.

I wish you a successful upgrade.

Let me know the results.

@anupent

Hello, I’m having the same problem with upgrade from OJS 3.0.2. to OJS 3.1. After clicking the upgrade button, the upgrade script starts crunching and then redirects to a blank page. After switching config to On there is still the old version. Error log:

PHP Fatal error: Call to a member function getId() on null in C:\wamp\www\eries\classes\install\Upgrade.inc.php on line 2476
PHP Stack trace:
PHP 1. {main}() C:\wamp\www\eries\index.php:0
PHP 2. PKPApplication->execute() C:\wamp\www\eries\index.php:68
PHP 3. Dispatcher->dispatch() C:\wamp\www\eries\lib\pkp\classes\core\PKPApplication.inc.php:243
PHP 4. PKPPageRouter->route() C:\wamp\www\eries\lib\pkp\classes\core\Dispatcher.inc.php:134
PHP 5. PKPRouter->_authorizeInitializeAndCallRequest() C:\wamp\www\eries\lib\pkp\classes\core\PKPPageRouter.inc.php:233
PHP 6. call_user_func:{C:\wamp\www\eries\lib\pkp\classes\core\PKPRouter.inc.php:372}() C:\wamp\www\eries\lib\pkp\classes\core\PKPRouter.inc.php:372
PHP 7. InstallHandler->installUpgrade() C:\wamp\www\eries\lib\pkp\classes\core\PKPRouter.inc.php:372
PHP 8. UpgradeForm->execute() C:\wamp\www\eries\lib\pkp\pages\install\InstallHandler.inc.php:104
PHP 9. Installer->execute() C:\wamp\www\eries\lib\pkp\classes\install\form\UpgradeForm.inc.php:40
PHP 10. Installer->executeInstaller() C:\wamp\www\eries\lib\pkp\classes\install\Installer.inc.php:186
PHP 11. Installer->executeAction() C:\wamp\www\eries\lib\pkp\classes\install\Installer.inc.php:265
PHP 12. call_user_func:{C:\wamp\www\eries\lib\pkp\classes\install\Installer.inc.php:415}() C:\wamp\www\eries\lib\pkp\classes\install\Installer.inc.php:415
PHP 13. Upgrade->fixGenreIdInFileNames() C:\wamp\www\eries\lib\pkp\classes\install\Installer.inc.php:415

Dominik

I have the same problem when I upgrade OJS from 3.0.2 to 3.1 in a journal in use, with users and submissions, but in other new installation I have not problems!

When I press “Upgrade Open Journal Systems” appear page with HTTP ERROR 500

My Error log (the important lines are the last ones):

[30-Oct-2017 00:05:15 America/Santiago] PHP Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; Smarty has a deprecated constructor in /home/gayanabo/public_html/ojs/lib/pkp/lib/vendor/smarty/smarty/libs/Smarty.class.php on line 64
[30-Oct-2017 00:05:15 America/Santiago] PHP Warning: Declaration of InstallHandler::validate($request) should be compatible with PKPHandler::validate($requiredContexts = NULL, $request = NULL) in /home/gayanabo/public_html/ojs/lib/pkp/pages/install/InstallHandler.inc.php on line 118
[30-Oct-2017 00:05:15 America/Santiago] PHP Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; dbObject has a deprecated constructor in /home/gayanabo/public_html/ojs/lib/pkp/lib/adodb/adodb-xmlschema.inc.php on line 106
[30-Oct-2017 00:05:15 America/Santiago] PHP Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; dbTable has a deprecated constructor in /home/gayanabo/public_html/ojs/lib/pkp/lib/adodb/adodb-xmlschema.inc.php on line 205
[30-Oct-2017 00:05:15 America/Santiago] PHP Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; dbIndex has a deprecated constructor in /home/gayanabo/public_html/ojs/lib/pkp/lib/adodb/adodb-xmlschema.inc.php on line 613
[30-Oct-2017 00:05:15 America/Santiago] PHP Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; dbData has a deprecated constructor in /home/gayanabo/public_html/ojs/lib/pkp/lib/adodb/adodb-xmlschema.inc.php on line 774
[30-Oct-2017 00:05:15 America/Santiago] PHP Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; dbQuerySet has a deprecated constructor in /home/gayanabo/public_html/ojs/lib/pkp/lib/adodb/adodb-xmlschema.inc.php on line 959
[30-Oct-2017 00:05:15 America/Santiago] PHP Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; adoSchema has a deprecated constructor in /home/gayanabo/public_html/ojs/lib/pkp/lib/adodb/adodb-xmlschema.inc.php on line 1217
[30-Oct-2017 00:05:15 America/Santiago] PHP Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; ADODB_Cache_File has a deprecated constructor in /home/gayanabo/public_html/ojs/lib/pkp/lib/adodb/adodb.inc.php on line 263
[30-Oct-2017 00:05:15 America/Santiago] PHP Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; ADOConnection has a deprecated constructor in /home/gayanabo/public_html/ojs/lib/pkp/lib/adodb/adodb.inc.php on line 359
[30-Oct-2017 00:05:15 America/Santiago] PHP Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; ADORecordSet has a deprecated constructor in /home/gayanabo/public_html/ojs/lib/pkp/lib/adodb/adodb.inc.php on line 2921
[30-Oct-2017 00:05:15 America/Santiago] PHP Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; ADORecordSet_array has a deprecated constructor in /home/gayanabo/public_html/ojs/lib/pkp/lib/adodb/adodb.inc.php on line 3939
[30-Oct-2017 00:05:15 America/Santiago] PHP Deprecated: Non-static method PKPRequest::isPost() should not be called statically in /home/gayanabo/public_html/ojs/lib/pkp/classes/form/validation/FormValidatorPost.inc.php on line 38
[30-Oct-2017 00:05:15 America/Santiago] PHP Deprecated: Non-static method PKPRequest::_checkThis() should not be called statically in /home/gayanabo/public_html/ojs/lib/pkp/classes/core/PKPRequest.inc.php on line 396
[30-Oct-2017 00:05:15 America/Santiago] PHP Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; CounterReport has a deprecated constructor in /home/gayanabo/public_html/ojs/plugins/reports/counter/classes/CounterReport.inc.php on line 33
[30-Oct-2017 00:05:18 America/Santiago] PHP Warning: Declaration of SubmissionFileDAO::fromRow($row) should be compatible with PKPSubmissionFileDAO::fromRow($row, $fileImplementation) in /home/gayanabo/public_html/ojs/classes/article/SubmissionFileDAO.inc.php on line 23
[30-Oct-2017 00:05:18 America/Santiago] PHP Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to a member function getId() on null in /home/gayanabo/public_html/ojs/classes/install/Upgrade.inc.php:2476
Stack trace:
#0 /home/gayanabo/public_html/ojs/lib/pkp/classes/install/Installer.inc.php(415): Upgrade->fixGenreIdInFileNames(Object(Upgrade), Array)
#1 /home/gayanabo/public_html/ojs/lib/pkp/classes/install/Installer.inc.php(265): Installer->executeAction(Array)
#2 /home/gayanabo/public_html/ojs/lib/pkp/classes/install/Installer.inc.php(186): Installer->executeInstaller()
#3 /home/gayanabo/public_html/ojs/lib/pkp/classes/install/form/UpgradeForm.inc.php(40): Installer->execute()
#4 /home/gayanabo/public_html/ojs/lib/pkp/pages/install/InstallHandler.inc.php(104): UpgradeForm->execute()
#5 /home/gayanabo/public_html/ojs/lib/pkp/classes/core/PKPRouter.inc.php(372): InstallHandler->installUpgrade(Array, Object(Request))
#6 /home/gayanabo/public_html/ojs/lib/pkp/classes/core/PKPPageRouter.inc.php(233): PKPRouter->_authorizeInitializeAndCallRequest(Array, Object(Request), Array, false)
#in /home/gayanabo/public_html/ojs/classes/install/Upgrade.inc.php on line 2476

Hi all,

Apparently it happened for those having OJS 3.x that the default genres are missing some information in the DB table genres. This leads to the error at this line of the code ojs/Upgrade.inc.php at ojs-3_1_0-0 · pkp/ojs · GitHub, function fixGenreIdInFileNames.

According to this configuration file ojs/genres.xml at ojs-3_1_0-0 · pkp/ojs · GitHub, all default genres have to exist for each journal in the DB table genres. The column entry_key should contain the appropriate key for all default genres.

Here an example of the DB table genres, when only one journal exist:
genres

It is possible that the users already deleted i.e. disabled some components/genres (Settings > Workflow > Components) in the earlier OJS 3.x version or that they added some custom components/genres.
They will then also exist in the DB table genres, where the deleted i.e. disabled components/genres will have enabled = 0.

Thus, the missing entry_keys for default genres have to be correctly entered in the DB.

See also this GitHub Issue comment: Fix genre assignment for upgrades · Issue #2506 · pkp/pkp-lib · GitHub

Best,
Bozana

1 Like

I have sort of the same problem (HTTP 500 Error occurred) when I try to run the installer.
When I change installed to on, there is no login Link available etc.
The error might be related to the genres table (last section of the error log) or to some directory path issue (first section of the error log)
Anyone can help me?
THX, Konrad

Error Log:

Got error 'PHP message: PHP Warning: file_exists(): open_basedir restriction in effect. File(plugins/oaiMetadataFormats/README/index.php) is not within the allowed path(s): (/var/www/vhosts/xyz.ch/:/tmp/) in /var/www/vhosts/xyz.ch/httpdocs/ojs310/lib/pkp/classes/plugins/PluginRegistry.inc.php on line 224\nPHP message: PHP Warning: file_exists(): open_basedir restriction in effect. File(plugins/oaiMetadataFormats/README/READMEOaiMetadataFormatsPlugin.inc.php) is not within the allowed path(s): (/var/www/vhosts/xyz.ch/:/tmp/) in /var/www/vhosts/xyz.ch/httpdocs/ojs310/lib/pkp/classes/plugins/PluginRegistry.inc.php on line 233\n

PHP message: PHP Warning: Cannot use a scalar value as an array in /var/www/vhosts/xyz.ch/httpdocs/ojs310/lib/pkp/classes/core/DataObject.inc.php on line 133\n

PHP message: PHP Fatal error: Call to a member function getId() on null in /var/www/vhosts/xyz.ch/httpdocs/ojs310/classes/install/Upgrade.inc.php on line 2476\n’, referer: https://xyz.ch/ojs310/index.php/index/install/upgrade

hi @kmarfurt,

the info about that is in progress, above @bozana share a link to GitHub, you need have a look to your Database tables, in table genres the entry_key column should not have nulls values, if your table has nulls it’s probably the problem!

follow the link above and check your database in phpmyadmin or similar tool

I see.
The column entry keys has only NULLs
So I don’t know what to put.
Thanks anyway!

After upgrading from 2.4.7 to 3.0.2 I have had so many issues that I must consider to freeze our journal and start a new version as from 2018. We will lose a lot of readers - hopefully not authors. Due to the md5 sha1 thing I won’t be able to transfer them but I’llhave to ask all of them for re-registration. I am also afraid that I’ll have to enter all past volumes of our journal again because import seems not to work:-(

At this point I have little knowledge about what happen.
Earlier I had set in config.inc.php wrong [i18n] settings:

client_charset = utf-8
connection_charset = Off
database_charset = Off
charset_normalization = Off

And 3 x Off was the reason for making trouble in upgradig proccess.
Now I have changed settings:

client_charset = utf-8
connection_charset = utf8
database_charset = utf8
charset_normalization = utf-8

but I need reenter whole texts including use proper international diactrics.

After 3 days of review and fixing I have this:

@kmarfurt if entry keys have NULLs you could change it following this image:

genres

if you have another rows don’t worry you need change only 1 to 12

in GitHub you can find more info: Fix genre assignment for upgrades · Issue #2506 · pkp/pkp-lib · GitHub

@Andrzej I don’t know about your issue, but look like you solve the problems right?

Hi

We finally made it (upgrading to OJS 3.1) by applying this patch Update Upgrade.inc.php (issue #2506) by Vitaliy-1 · Pull Request #1630 · pkp/ojs · GitHub.

Thank you.

Best regards,
Alina

@Alina_T,

This is not the correct fix – It would work for upgrade, but the problem in the DB still exist and could lead to further problems… – You would need to fix the missing keys in the DB table genres and then run the upgrade…

Best,
Bozana

1 Like

Hi @bozana,

We got exactly the same problem when upgrading from 3.0.2 to 3.1.0.-1. And our ‘genres’ table looks like this:

mysql> SELECT * FROM `genres`;
+----------+------------+------+----------+---------+----------+-----------+---------------+--------------------+
| genre_id | context_id | seq  | sortable | enabled | category | dependent | supplementary | entry_key          |
+----------+------------+------+----------+---------+----------+-----------+---------------+--------------------+
|       13 |          2 |    0 |        0 |       1 |        1 |         0 |             0 | SUBMISSION         |
|       14 |          2 |    1 |        0 |       1 |        3 |         0 |             1 | RESEARCHINSTRUMENT |
|       15 |          2 |    2 |        0 |       1 |        3 |         0 |             1 | RESEARCHMATERIALS  |
|       16 |          2 |    3 |        0 |       1 |        3 |         0 |             1 | RESEARCHRESULTS    |
|       17 |          2 |    4 |        0 |       1 |        3 |         0 |             1 | TRANSCRIPTS        |
|       18 |          2 |    5 |        0 |       1 |        3 |         0 |             1 | DATAANALYSIS       |
|       19 |          2 |    6 |        0 |       1 |        3 |         0 |             1 | DATASET            |
|       20 |          2 |    7 |        0 |       1 |        3 |         0 |             1 | SOURCETEXTS        |
|       21 |          2 |    8 |        0 |       1 |        1 |         1 |             1 | MULTIMEDIA         |
|       22 |          2 |    9 |        0 |       1 |        2 |         1 |             0 | IMAGE              |
|       23 |          2 |   10 |        0 |       1 |        1 |         1 |             0 | STYLE              |
|       24 |          2 |   11 |        1 |       1 |        3 |         0 |             1 | OTHER              |
|       25 |          3 |    0 |        0 |       1 |        1 |         0 |             0 | SUBMISSION         |
|       26 |          3 |    1 |        0 |       1 |        3 |         0 |             1 | RESEARCHINSTRUMENT |
|       27 |          3 |    2 |        0 |       1 |        3 |         0 |             1 | RESEARCHMATERIALS  |
|       28 |          3 |    3 |        0 |       1 |        3 |         0 |             1 | RESEARCHRESULTS    |
|       29 |          3 |    4 |        0 |       1 |        3 |         0 |             1 | TRANSCRIPTS        |
|       30 |          3 |    5 |        0 |       1 |        3 |         0 |             1 | DATAANALYSIS       |
|       31 |          3 |    6 |        0 |       1 |        3 |         0 |             1 | DATASET            |
|       32 |          3 |    7 |        0 |       1 |        3 |         0 |             1 | SOURCETEXTS        |
|       33 |          3 |    8 |        0 |       1 |        1 |         1 |             1 | MULTIMEDIA         |
|       34 |          3 |    9 |        0 |       1 |        2 |         1 |             0 | IMAGE              |
|       35 |          3 |   10 |        0 |       1 |        1 |         1 |             0 | STYLE              |
|       36 |          3 |   11 |        1 |       1 |        3 |         0 |             1 | OTHER              |
|       37 |          4 |    0 |        0 |       1 |        1 |         0 |             0 | SUBMISSION         |
|       38 |          4 |    1 |        0 |       1 |        3 |         0 |             1 | RESEARCHINSTRUMENT |
|       39 |          4 |    2 |        0 |       1 |        3 |         0 |             1 | RESEARCHMATERIALS  |
|       40 |          4 |    3 |        0 |       1 |        3 |         0 |             1 | RESEARCHRESULTS    |
|       41 |          4 |    4 |        0 |       1 |        3 |         0 |             1 | TRANSCRIPTS        |
|       42 |          4 |    5 |        0 |       1 |        3 |         0 |             1 | DATAANALYSIS       |
|       43 |          4 |    6 |        0 |       1 |        3 |         0 |             1 | DATASET            |
|       44 |          4 |    7 |        0 |       1 |        3 |         0 |             1 | SOURCETEXTS        |
|       45 |          4 |    8 |        0 |       1 |        1 |         1 |             1 | MULTIMEDIA         |
|       46 |          4 |    9 |        0 |       1 |        2 |         1 |             0 | IMAGE              |
|       47 |          4 |   10 |        0 |       1 |        1 |         1 |             0 | STYLE              |
|       48 |          4 |   11 |        1 |       1 |        3 |         0 |             1 | OTHER              |
|       49 |          5 |    0 |        0 |       1 |        1 |         0 |             0 | SUBMISSION         |
|       50 |          5 |    1 |        0 |       1 |        3 |         0 |             1 | RESEARCHINSTRUMENT |
|       51 |          5 |    2 |        0 |       1 |        3 |         0 |             1 | RESEARCHMATERIALS  |
|       52 |          5 |    3 |        0 |       1 |        3 |         0 |             1 | RESEARCHRESULTS    |
|       53 |          5 |    4 |        0 |       1 |        3 |         0 |             1 | TRANSCRIPTS        |
|       54 |          5 |    5 |        0 |       1 |        3 |         0 |             1 | DATAANALYSIS       |
|       55 |          5 |    6 |        0 |       1 |        3 |         0 |             1 | DATASET            |
|       56 |          5 |    7 |        0 |       1 |        3 |         0 |             1 | SOURCETEXTS        |
|       57 |          5 |    8 |        0 |       1 |        1 |         1 |             1 | MULTIMEDIA         |
|       58 |          5 |    9 |        0 |       1 |        2 |         1 |             0 | IMAGE              |
|       59 |          5 |   10 |        0 |       1 |        1 |         1 |             0 | STYLE              |
|       60 |          5 |   11 |        1 |       1 |        3 |         0 |             1 | OTHER              |
|       61 |          6 |    0 |        0 |       1 |        1 |         0 |             0 | SUBMISSION         |
|       62 |          6 |    1 |        0 |       1 |        3 |         0 |             1 | RESEARCHINSTRUMENT |
|       63 |          6 |    2 |        0 |       1 |        3 |         0 |             1 | RESEARCHMATERIALS  |
|       64 |          6 |    3 |        0 |       1 |        3 |         0 |             1 | RESEARCHRESULTS    |
|       65 |          6 |    4 |        0 |       1 |        3 |         0 |             1 | TRANSCRIPTS        |
|       66 |          6 |    5 |        0 |       1 |        3 |         0 |             1 | DATAANALYSIS       |
|       67 |          6 |    6 |        0 |       1 |        3 |         0 |             1 | DATASET            |
|       68 |          6 |    7 |        0 |       1 |        3 |         0 |             1 | SOURCETEXTS        |
|       69 |          6 |    8 |        0 |       1 |        1 |         1 |             1 | MULTIMEDIA         |
|       70 |          6 |    9 |        0 |       1 |        2 |         1 |             0 | IMAGE              |
|       71 |          6 |   10 |        0 |       1 |        1 |         1 |             0 | STYLE              |
|       72 |          6 |   11 |        1 |       1 |        3 |         0 |             1 | OTHER              |
|       73 |          7 |    0 |        0 |       1 |        1 |         0 |             0 | SUBMISSION         |
|       74 |          7 |    1 |        0 |       1 |        3 |         0 |             1 | RESEARCHINSTRUMENT |
|       75 |          7 |    2 |        0 |       1 |        3 |         0 |             1 | RESEARCHMATERIALS  |
|       76 |          7 |    3 |        0 |       1 |        3 |         0 |             1 | RESEARCHRESULTS    |
|       77 |          7 |    4 |        0 |       1 |        3 |         0 |             1 | TRANSCRIPTS        |
|       78 |          7 |    5 |        0 |       1 |        3 |         0 |             1 | DATAANALYSIS       |
|       79 |          7 |    6 |        0 |       1 |        3 |         0 |             1 | DATASET            |
|       80 |          7 |    7 |        0 |       1 |        3 |         0 |             1 | SOURCETEXTS        |
|       81 |          7 |    8 |        0 |       1 |        1 |         1 |             1 | MULTIMEDIA         |
|       82 |          7 |    9 |        0 |       1 |        2 |         1 |             0 | IMAGE              |
|       83 |          7 |   10 |        0 |       1 |        1 |         1 |             0 | STYLE              |
|       84 |          7 |   11 |        1 |       1 |        3 |         0 |             1 | OTHER              |
|       85 |          8 |    0 |        0 |       1 |        1 |         0 |             0 | SUBMISSION         |
|       86 |          8 |    1 |        0 |       1 |        3 |         0 |             1 | RESEARCHINSTRUMENT |
|       87 |          8 |    2 |        0 |       1 |        3 |         0 |             1 | RESEARCHMATERIALS  |
|       88 |          8 |    3 |        0 |       1 |        3 |         0 |             1 | RESEARCHRESULTS    |
|       89 |          8 |    4 |        0 |       1 |        3 |         0 |             1 | TRANSCRIPTS        |
|       90 |          8 |    5 |        0 |       1 |        3 |         0 |             1 | DATAANALYSIS       |
|       91 |          8 |    6 |        0 |       1 |        3 |         0 |             1 | DATASET            |
|       92 |          8 |    7 |        0 |       1 |        3 |         0 |             1 | SOURCETEXTS        |
|       93 |          8 |    8 |        0 |       1 |        1 |         1 |             1 | MULTIMEDIA         |
|       94 |          8 |    9 |        0 |       1 |        2 |         1 |             0 | IMAGE              |
|       95 |          8 |   10 |        0 |       1 |        1 |         1 |             0 | STYLE              |
|       96 |          8 |   11 |        1 |       1 |        3 |         0 |             1 | OTHER              |
|       97 |          9 |    0 |        0 |       1 |        1 |         0 |             0 | NULL               |
|       98 |          9 |    5 |        0 |       0 |        1 |         0 |             1 | NULL               |
|       99 |          9 |    2 |        0 |       0 |        1 |         0 |             1 | NULL               |
|      100 |          9 |    3 |        0 |       1 |        1 |         0 |             1 | NULL               |
|      101 |          9 |    4 |        0 |       0 |        1 |         0 |             1 | NULL               |
|      102 |          9 |    6 |        0 |       1 |        3 |         0 |             1 | NULL               |
|      103 |          9 |    6 |        0 |       0 |        3 |         0 |             1 | DATASET            |
|      104 |          9 |    7 |        0 |       0 |        3 |         0 |             1 | SOURCETEXTS        |
|      105 |          9 |    8 |        0 |       0 |        1 |         1 |             1 | MULTIMEDIA         |
|      106 |          9 |    9 |        0 |       0 |        2 |         1 |             0 | IMAGE              |
|      107 |          9 |   10 |        0 |       0 |        1 |         1 |             0 | STYLE              |
|      108 |          9 |   11 |        1 |       0 |        3 |         0 |             1 | NULL               |
|      109 |         10 |    0 |        0 |       1 |        1 |         0 |             0 | SUBMISSION         |
|      110 |         10 |    1 |        0 |       1 |        3 |         0 |             1 | RESEARCHINSTRUMENT |
|      111 |         10 |    2 |        0 |       1 |        3 |         0 |             1 | RESEARCHMATERIALS  |
|      112 |         10 |    3 |        0 |       1 |        3 |         0 |             1 | RESEARCHRESULTS    |
|      113 |         10 |    4 |        0 |       1 |        3 |         0 |             1 | TRANSCRIPTS        |
|      114 |         10 |    5 |        0 |       1 |        3 |         0 |             1 | DATAANALYSIS       |
|      115 |         10 |    6 |        0 |       1 |        3 |         0 |             1 | DATASET            |
|      116 |         10 |    7 |        0 |       1 |        3 |         0 |             1 | SOURCETEXTS        |
|      117 |         10 |    8 |        0 |       1 |        1 |         1 |             1 | MULTIMEDIA         |
|      118 |         10 |    9 |        0 |       1 |        2 |         1 |             0 | IMAGE              |
|      119 |         10 |   10 |        0 |       1 |        1 |         1 |             0 | STYLE              |
|      120 |         10 |   11 |        1 |       1 |        3 |         0 |             1 | OTHER              |
|      121 |         11 |    0 |        0 |       1 |        1 |         0 |             0 | SUBMISSION         |
|      122 |         11 |    1 |        0 |       1 |        3 |         0 |             1 | RESEARCHINSTRUMENT |
|      123 |         11 |    2 |        0 |       1 |        3 |         0 |             1 | RESEARCHMATERIALS  |
|      124 |         11 |    3 |        0 |       1 |        3 |         0 |             1 | RESEARCHRESULTS    |
|      125 |         11 |    4 |        0 |       1 |        3 |         0 |             1 | TRANSCRIPTS        |
|      126 |         11 |    5 |        0 |       1 |        3 |         0 |             1 | DATAANALYSIS       |
|      127 |         11 |    6 |        0 |       1 |        3 |         0 |             1 | DATASET            |
|      128 |         11 |    7 |        0 |       1 |        3 |         0 |             1 | SOURCETEXTS        |
|      129 |         11 |    8 |        0 |       1 |        1 |         1 |             1 | MULTIMEDIA         |
|      130 |         11 |    9 |        0 |       1 |        2 |         1 |             0 | IMAGE              |
|      131 |         11 |   10 |        0 |       1 |        1 |         1 |             0 | STYLE              |
|      132 |         11 |   11 |        1 |       1 |        3 |         0 |             1 | OTHER              |
|      133 |         12 |    0 |        0 |       1 |        1 |         0 |             0 | SUBMISSION         |
|      134 |         12 |    1 |        0 |       1 |        3 |         0 |             1 | RESEARCHINSTRUMENT |
|      135 |         12 |    2 |        0 |       1 |        3 |         0 |             1 | RESEARCHMATERIALS  |
|      136 |         12 |    3 |        0 |       1 |        3 |         0 |             1 | RESEARCHRESULTS    |
|      137 |         12 |    4 |        0 |       1 |        3 |         0 |             1 | TRANSCRIPTS        |
|      138 |         12 |    5 |        0 |       1 |        3 |         0 |             1 | DATAANALYSIS       |
|      139 |         12 |    6 |        0 |       1 |        3 |         0 |             1 | DATASET            |
|      140 |         12 |    7 |        0 |       1 |        3 |         0 |             1 | SOURCETEXTS        |
|      141 |         12 |    8 |        0 |       1 |        1 |         1 |             1 | MULTIMEDIA         |
|      142 |         12 |    9 |        0 |       1 |        2 |         1 |             0 | IMAGE              |
|      143 |         12 |   10 |        0 |       1 |        1 |         1 |             0 | STYLE              |
|      144 |         12 |   11 |        1 |       1 |        3 |         0 |             1 | OTHER              |
|      145 |         13 |    0 |        0 |       1 |        1 |         0 |             0 | SUBMISSION         |
|      146 |         13 |    1 |        0 |       1 |        3 |         0 |             1 | RESEARCHINSTRUMENT |
|      147 |         13 |    2 |        0 |       1 |        3 |         0 |             1 | RESEARCHMATERIALS  |
|      148 |         13 |    3 |        0 |       1 |        3 |         0 |             1 | RESEARCHRESULTS    |
|      149 |         13 |    4 |        0 |       1 |        3 |         0 |             1 | TRANSCRIPTS        |
|      150 |         13 |    5 |        0 |       1 |        3 |         0 |             1 | DATAANALYSIS       |
|      151 |         13 |    6 |        0 |       1 |        3 |         0 |             1 | DATASET            |
|      152 |         13 |    7 |        0 |       1 |        3 |         0 |             1 | SOURCETEXTS        |
|      153 |         13 |    8 |        0 |       1 |        1 |         1 |             1 | MULTIMEDIA         |
|      154 |         13 |    9 |        0 |       1 |        2 |         1 |             0 | IMAGE              |
|      155 |         13 |   10 |        0 |       1 |        1 |         1 |             0 | STYLE              |
|      156 |         13 |   11 |        1 |       1 |        3 |         0 |             1 | OTHER              |
|      157 |         14 |    0 |        0 |       1 |        1 |         0 |             0 | SUBMISSION         |
|      158 |         14 |    1 |        0 |       1 |        3 |         0 |             1 | RESEARCHINSTRUMENT |
|      159 |         14 |    2 |        0 |       1 |        3 |         0 |             1 | RESEARCHMATERIALS  |
|      160 |         14 |    3 |        0 |       1 |        3 |         0 |             1 | RESEARCHRESULTS    |
|      161 |         14 |    4 |        0 |       1 |        3 |         0 |             1 | TRANSCRIPTS        |
|      162 |         14 |    5 |        0 |       1 |        3 |         0 |             1 | DATAANALYSIS       |
|      163 |         14 |    6 |        0 |       1 |        3 |         0 |             1 | DATASET            |
|      164 |         14 |    7 |        0 |       1 |        3 |         0 |             1 | SOURCETEXTS        |
|      165 |         14 |    8 |        0 |       1 |        1 |         1 |             1 | MULTIMEDIA         |
|      166 |         14 |    9 |        0 |       1 |        2 |         1 |             0 | IMAGE              |
|      167 |         14 |   10 |        0 |       1 |        1 |         1 |             0 | STYLE              |
|      168 |         14 |   11 |        1 |       1 |        3 |         0 |             1 | OTHER              |
|      169 |         15 |    0 |        0 |       1 |        1 |         0 |             0 | SUBMISSION         |
|      170 |         15 |    1 |        0 |       1 |        3 |         0 |             1 | RESEARCHINSTRUMENT |
|      171 |         15 |    2 |        0 |       1 |        3 |         0 |             1 | RESEARCHMATERIALS  |
|      172 |         15 |    3 |        0 |       1 |        3 |         0 |             1 | RESEARCHRESULTS    |
|      173 |         15 |    4 |        0 |       1 |        3 |         0 |             1 | TRANSCRIPTS        |
|      174 |         15 |    5 |        0 |       1 |        3 |         0 |             1 | DATAANALYSIS       |
|      175 |         15 |    6 |        0 |       1 |        3 |         0 |             1 | DATASET            |
|      176 |         15 |    7 |        0 |       1 |        3 |         0 |             1 | SOURCETEXTS        |
|      177 |         15 |    8 |        0 |       1 |        1 |         1 |             1 | MULTIMEDIA         |
|      178 |         15 |    9 |        0 |       1 |        2 |         1 |             0 | IMAGE              |
|      179 |         15 |   10 |        0 |       1 |        1 |         1 |             0 | STYLE              |
|      180 |         15 |   11 |        1 |       1 |        3 |         0 |             1 | OTHER              |
|      181 |         16 |    0 |        0 |       1 |        1 |         0 |             0 | SUBMISSION         |
|      182 |         16 |    1 |        0 |       1 |        3 |         0 |             1 | RESEARCHINSTRUMENT |
|      183 |         16 |    2 |        0 |       1 |        3 |         0 |             1 | RESEARCHMATERIALS  |
|      184 |         16 |    3 |        0 |       1 |        3 |         0 |             1 | RESEARCHRESULTS    |
|      185 |         16 |    4 |        0 |       1 |        3 |         0 |             1 | TRANSCRIPTS        |
|      186 |         16 |    5 |        0 |       1 |        3 |         0 |             1 | DATAANALYSIS       |
|      187 |         16 |    6 |        0 |       1 |        3 |         0 |             1 | DATASET            |
|      188 |         16 |    7 |        0 |       1 |        3 |         0 |             1 | SOURCETEXTS        |
|      189 |         16 |    8 |        0 |       1 |        1 |         1 |             1 | MULTIMEDIA         |
|      190 |         16 |    9 |        0 |       1 |        2 |         1 |             0 | IMAGE              |
|      191 |         16 |   10 |        0 |       1 |        1 |         1 |             0 | STYLE              |
|      192 |         16 |   11 |        1 |       1 |        3 |         0 |             1 | OTHER              |
|      193 |         17 |    0 |        0 |       1 |        1 |         0 |             0 | SUBMISSION         |
|      194 |         17 |    1 |        0 |       1 |        3 |         0 |             1 | RESEARCHINSTRUMENT |
|      195 |         17 |    2 |        0 |       1 |        3 |         0 |             1 | RESEARCHMATERIALS  |
|      196 |         17 |    3 |        0 |       1 |        3 |         0 |             1 | RESEARCHRESULTS    |
|      197 |         17 |    4 |        0 |       1 |        3 |         0 |             1 | TRANSCRIPTS        |
|      198 |         17 |    5 |        0 |       1 |        3 |         0 |             1 | DATAANALYSIS       |
|      199 |         17 |    6 |        0 |       1 |        3 |         0 |             1 | DATASET            |
|      200 |         17 |    7 |        0 |       1 |        3 |         0 |             1 | SOURCETEXTS        |
|      201 |         17 |    8 |        0 |       1 |        1 |         1 |             1 | MULTIMEDIA         |
|      202 |         17 |    9 |        0 |       1 |        2 |         1 |             0 | IMAGE              |
|      203 |         17 |   10 |        0 |       1 |        1 |         1 |             0 | STYLE              |
|      204 |         17 |   11 |        1 |       1 |        3 |         0 |             1 | OTHER              |
|      205 |         18 |    0 |        0 |       1 |        1 |         0 |             0 | SUBMISSION         |
|      206 |         18 |    1 |        0 |       1 |        3 |         0 |             1 | RESEARCHINSTRUMENT |
|      207 |         18 |    2 |        0 |       1 |        3 |         0 |             1 | RESEARCHMATERIALS  |
|      208 |         18 |    3 |        0 |       1 |        3 |         0 |             1 | RESEARCHRESULTS    |
|      209 |         18 |    4 |        0 |       1 |        3 |         0 |             1 | TRANSCRIPTS        |
|      210 |         18 |    5 |        0 |       1 |        3 |         0 |             1 | DATAANALYSIS       |
|      211 |         18 |    6 |        0 |       1 |        3 |         0 |             1 | DATASET            |
|      212 |         18 |    7 |        0 |       1 |        3 |         0 |             1 | SOURCETEXTS        |
|      213 |         18 |    8 |        0 |       1 |        1 |         1 |             1 | MULTIMEDIA         |
|      214 |         18 |    9 |        0 |       1 |        2 |         1 |             0 | IMAGE              |
|      215 |         18 |   10 |        0 |       1 |        1 |         1 |             0 | STYLE              |
|      216 |         18 |   11 |        1 |       1 |        3 |         0 |             1 | OTHER              |
|      217 |         19 |    0 |        0 |       1 |        1 |         0 |             0 | SUBMISSION         |
|      218 |         19 |    1 |        0 |       1 |        3 |         0 |             1 | RESEARCHINSTRUMENT |
|      219 |         19 |    2 |        0 |       1 |        3 |         0 |             1 | RESEARCHMATERIALS  |
|      220 |         19 |    3 |        0 |       1 |        3 |         0 |             1 | RESEARCHRESULTS    |
|      221 |         19 |    4 |        0 |       1 |        3 |         0 |             1 | TRANSCRIPTS        |
|      222 |         19 |    5 |        0 |       1 |        3 |         0 |             1 | DATAANALYSIS       |
|      223 |         19 |    6 |        0 |       1 |        3 |         0 |             1 | DATASET            |
|      224 |         19 |    7 |        0 |       1 |        3 |         0 |             1 | SOURCETEXTS        |
|      225 |         19 |    8 |        0 |       1 |        1 |         1 |             1 | MULTIMEDIA         |
|      226 |         19 |    9 |        0 |       1 |        2 |         1 |             0 | IMAGE              |
|      227 |         19 |   10 |        0 |       1 |        1 |         1 |             0 | STYLE              |
|      228 |         19 |   11 |        1 |       1 |        3 |         0 |             1 | OTHER              |
|      229 |         20 |    0 |        0 |       1 |        1 |         0 |             0 | SUBMISSION         |
|      230 |         20 |    1 |        0 |       1 |        3 |         0 |             1 | RESEARCHINSTRUMENT |
|      231 |         20 |    2 |        0 |       1 |        3 |         0 |             1 | RESEARCHMATERIALS  |
|      232 |         20 |    3 |        0 |       1 |        3 |         0 |             1 | RESEARCHRESULTS    |
|      233 |         20 |    4 |        0 |       1 |        3 |         0 |             1 | TRANSCRIPTS        |
|      234 |         20 |    5 |        0 |       1 |        3 |         0 |             1 | DATAANALYSIS       |
|      235 |         20 |    6 |        0 |       1 |        3 |         0 |             1 | DATASET            |
|      236 |         20 |    7 |        0 |       1 |        3 |         0 |             1 | SOURCETEXTS        |
|      237 |         20 |    8 |        0 |       1 |        1 |         1 |             1 | MULTIMEDIA         |
|      238 |         20 |    9 |        0 |       1 |        2 |         1 |             0 | IMAGE              |
|      239 |         20 |   10 |        0 |       1 |        1 |         1 |             0 | STYLE              |
|      240 |         20 |   11 |        1 |       1 |        3 |         0 |             1 | OTHER              |
|      241 |          9 |    1 |        0 |       1 |        1 |         0 |             0 | NULL               |
|      242 |          9 |    5 |        0 |       0 |        1 |         0 |             0 | NULL               |
|      243 |         21 |    0 |        0 |       1 |        1 |         0 |             0 | SUBMISSION         |
|      244 |         21 |    1 |        0 |       1 |        3 |         0 |             1 | RESEARCHINSTRUMENT |
|      245 |         21 |    2 |        0 |       1 |        3 |         0 |             1 | RESEARCHMATERIALS  |
|      246 |         21 |    3 |        0 |       1 |        3 |         0 |             1 | RESEARCHRESULTS    |
|      247 |         21 |    4 |        0 |       1 |        3 |         0 |             1 | TRANSCRIPTS        |
|      248 |         21 |    5 |        0 |       1 |        3 |         0 |             1 | DATAANALYSIS       |
|      249 |         21 |    6 |        0 |       1 |        3 |         0 |             1 | DATASET            |
|      250 |         21 |    7 |        0 |       1 |        3 |         0 |             1 | SOURCETEXTS        |
|      251 |         21 |    8 |        0 |       1 |        1 |         1 |             1 | MULTIMEDIA         |
|      252 |         21 |    9 |        0 |       1 |        2 |         1 |             0 | IMAGE              |
|      253 |         21 |   10 |        0 |       1 |        1 |         1 |             0 | STYLE              |
|      254 |         21 |   11 |        1 |       1 |        3 |         0 |             1 | OTHER              |
242 rows in set (0.00 sec)

I do not think it’s OK :slight_smile: So what should we do now?