The requested URL was not recognized. in OJS

I want to publish, why does the error The requested URL was not recognized appear?
please help me

i used ojs 3.2.1-1

Hi @mad,

Are you able to check your PHP error log? That might provide more clues?

-Roger
PKP Team

in my error.log there is no error whatsoever, I checked the browser error I saw 403 forbidden in my jquery there 's error method put
I use nginx server and php 7.4fpm

Hi @mad,

It looks like you’re using the disable_path_info option in config.inc.php. This option is deprecated and has been removed from more recent versions of OJS. I’d recommend turning it to Off and working with your web server configuration as needed to get OJS working in its normal URL mode.

Regards,
Alec Smecher
Public Knowledge Project Team

1 Like

if I turn off disable_path_info then a display like this will appear and there is no error in the error.log I use the nginx webserver
is there a suitable configuration for nginx?

i’m using docker with php 7.3 fpm

Hi @mad,

I don’t have an nginx config kicking around, unfortunately – but see this recent post outlining how to come up with one. I suspect the problem with your current configuration is that it doesn’t distinguish between requests that should get sent through PHP (through the index.php wrapper), and requests that are for actual files in the server’s filesystem (e.g. CSS, logos, etc).

Regards,
Alec Smecher
Public Knowledge Project Team