The installed plugins page is not loaded in OJS panel

Hi, everybody. I used OJS version 3.1.1.4. I tried to upload a plugin called “Most Read”. Since I used a noncompatible version of the “Most Read” plugin, I deleted it to upload a different version. Then I uploaded the new version but after that, the “installed plugins” page was not loaded anymore (see the below figure). Would you please let me know if there is any way to solve the problem? I found that several experts introduced some codes to solve this problem (Error in loading installed plugins - #25 by sciplatform). As I am not a programmer, I do not know how can I use them. Can you write more explanations to show me how to use the codes? Also, I have sent my error log file below. Thank you very much in advance for your responses.

Untitled

Untitled

Hi @Amirreza_Talaiekhoza,

You can always remove a directory containing a plugin manually. Plugins are stored in the plugins directory. Most Read plugin is in plugins/blocks/mostRead starting from a webroot. Don’t forget to create a backup before any manipulations just in case.

From a screenshot, the cause isn’t clear to me. Can you reproduce the error and then look at the log for associated errors and post them here?

2 Likes