Subscription not working - No payment link being displayed

• Application Version OJS 3.2.0-1

My Subscription page looks as follows:
20%20PM

Then when I click on Purchase a New Subscription, this follows:
47%20PM

When I click on Save, it takes me back to the Homepage with no error. The Paypal link or Manual Payment link is not displayed anywhere. Moreover, when I submit an article, I have set a 20 Euro Reader’s fees but anyone is able to access it without paying because it does not ask for payment only; I have turned on the PayPal and manual payment option in the settings. Please help

Hi @Altaf_Bankotkar

Your PayPal settings, or payment configuration, most likely are not complete. Review all the related forms and make sure they’re filled in completely.

Regards,
Alec Smecher
Public Knowledge Project Team

I checked everything. It seems in order. 06%20PM

43%20PM

18%20PM

The Paypal link does not show up nor manual payment. The articles are still openly accessible although Ive set a reader fee of 20Euro.

Hi @Altaf_Bankotkar,

Under Distribution Settings > Payments, it looks like you’ve chosen the Manual payment plugin. Choose the Paypal plugin instead.

Regards,
Alec Smecher

ya i switch between both of them to check. Neither works. If I chose Manual atleast it should show the Manual procedure for payment right, Nothing happens… the click returns to the homepage.

Hi @Altaf_Bankotkar,

I would suggest working with the Paypal plugin rather than Manual.

Have you set your issue/article access to subscription-based? (Review the access settings in the Back Issues > Edit area.)

Regards,
Alec Smecher

Yes, @asmecher asmecher… It’s set to Subscription, as follows:
37%20PM

And the plugin chosen is Paypal. No success still

anyone can suggest please?

Hi @Altaf_Bankotkar,

When checking to see whether the Paypal link displays, are you still logged in with an administrative or managerial account? I’d suggest creating a user without a privileged role and seeing if that makes a difference. Privileged users are assumed to have subscriptions and thus you won’t see the payment page.

Regards,
Alec Smecher