Session error when tried to login - Error session_regenerate_id(): Cannot regenerate session id - session is not active

Hi, i’m trying to install and use OJS in a webserver.
I’ve tried to download the .tar.gz file and upload it, configure the config.inc.php, set the DB and so on. I can install, it work for some time (sometimes hours, sometimes days, or I can’t figure out the frequency yet).
When I’m trying to login, or someone try to register, nothing happens, it’s like the page reloads.
In php error file, it prints
“PHP Warning: session_regenerate_id(): Cannot regenerate session id - session is not active in /home/adielseffr/www/artigos/lib/pkp/classes/session/SessionManager.inc.php on line 247”

I’ve also tried to clone and build the git repo and submodules, upload and run but a lot of errors occurs.

What can I do?

any luck? I’m facing the same issue.

Hi @Adiel_Seffrin and @milach,

I’ve responded to your other posts; please try to post each question only once, to help keep the forum organized. If you feel like your question has been forgotten, feel free to add a reminder to the same topic after some time has passed, e.g. a week.

Regards,
Alec Smecher
Public Knowledge Project Team

sorry Alec, since none of the other questions were answered I tried to contact the original poster to see if they were able to figure it out, but you’re right, I’m sorry.