Big problem with DRIVER plugin

Hello, me again.
As some of you may have noticed, since i upgraded ojs from 3.0.2 to 3.1, i started to have a lot of issues.

See: [Solved] Questions about OJS 3.0.2 - #33 by Hugo_Melo

With the last one, i couldn’t notice that were a lot of DAO errors in the logs, and i resolved to turn the DRIVER plugin off. However, big mistake! When I did it, the website management session stoped working and after logging out to restart de page i can’t even logging in either.

The errors on the logging page is:
Strict Standards: Non-static method Validation::verifyPassword() should not be called statically in /home/dpgpsifp/psicodebate.dpgpsifpm.com.br/lib/pkp/classes/security/Validation.inc.php on line 58

Warning: session_regenerate_id(): Cannot regenerate session id - headers already sent in /home/dpgpsifp/psicodebate.dpgpsifpm.com.br/lib/pkp/classes/session/SessionManager.inc.php on line 248

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/dpgpsifp/psicodebate.dpgpsifpm.com.br/lib/pkp/classes/security/Validation.inc.php:58) in /home/dpgpsifp/psicodebate.dpgpsifpm.com.br/lib/pkp/classes/session/SessionManager.inc.php on line 225

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/dpgpsifp/psicodebate.dpgpsifpm.com.br/lib/pkp/classes/security/Validation.inc.php:58) in /home/dpgpsifp/psicodebate.dpgpsifpm.com.br/lib/pkp/classes/session/SessionManager.inc.php on line 234

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/dpgpsifp/psicodebate.dpgpsifpm.com.br/lib/pkp/classes/security/Validation.inc.php:58) in /home/dpgpsifp/psicodebate.dpgpsifpm.com.br/lib/pkp/classes/core/PKPRequest.inc.php on line 99

I turned it back on using phpmyadmin, and the management section of the site is working again. Can it be related? Or it is normal?

Can you solved this issue? Im facing this error too.

same problem here, any luck? Users try a couple of times and then are able to login, but sometimes they can’t submit the articles after that, the system hangs after the “submit” button is pressed.

Hi all,

@Hugo_Melo and @Adiel_Seffrin, if you are directing your PHP errors/warnings to the browser, they’ll conflict with OJS’s AJAX requests and cause further warnings/problems. Make sure your PHP errors are directed to the log rather than the browser, e.g. by editing your PHP configuration.

@milach, are you using the DRIVER plugin? If not, it’s probably not the same issue (and should probably be posted as a new topic). Please try to post your questions only once, in the best place you can identify; multiple posts of the same content clutters the forum.

Regards,
Alec Smecher
Public Knowledge Project Team