Reviewer cannot download file in conversation

@asmecher Some reviewer cannot download file in reviewer panel. We are using OJS 3.1.1.4. Below are screenshot. Please guide accordingly.

Regards

@Vitaliy You please help me in this issue?

@Vitaliy @asmecher Please guide for this issue.

Hi @hussainyousaf,

Please note that OJS 3.1 is no longer supported, and that I would recommend that you upgrade.

What happens when the file is attempted to be downloaded? Do you see any other message in your php error logs?

-Roger
PKP Team

@rcgillis These error i found in error_log. Secondly please guide how i can secure upgrade to new version of my installled OJS on hosting?

[08-Aug-2021 09:48:51 UTC] PHP Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to a member function getId() on null in /home/pjoorgpk/public_html/lib/pkp/controllers/grid/notifications/TaskNotificationsGridHandler.inc.php:30

[08-Aug-2021 11:47:23 UTC] PHP Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Class ‘PHPMailer’ not found in /home/pjoorgpk/public_html/lib/pkp/classes/mail/Mail.inc.php:463

[08-Aug-2021 15:45:53 UTC] PHP Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to a member function getId() on null in /home/pjoorgpk/public_html/pages/issue/IssueHandler.inc.php:52

[09-Aug-2021 11:07:39 UTC] PHP Fatal error: require(): Failed opening required ‘./lib/pkp/includes/bootstrap.inc.php’ (include_path=’.:/opt/cpanel/ea-php73/root/usr/share/pear’) in /home/pjoorgpk/public_html/index.php on line 65

[09-Aug-2021 11:12:24 UTC] PHP Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required ‘lib/pkp/lib/vendor/autoload.php’ (include_path=’.:/home/pjoorgpk/public_html/classes:/home/pjoorgpk/public_html/pages:/home/pjoorgpk/public_html/lib/pkp:/home/pjoorgpk/public_html/lib/pkp/classes:/home/pjoorgpk/public_html/lib/pkp/pages:/home/pjoorgpk/public_html/lib/pkp/lib/adodb:.:/opt/cpanel/ea-php73/root/usr/share/pear’) in /home/pjoorgpk/public_html/lib/pkp/classes/core/PKPApplication.inc.php on line 137

Hi @hussainyousaf,

Thank you. I’m not sure what to suggest with regards to these error log messages, but other team or community members may be able to offer further suggestions. For upgrading, please see the documentation in our administrator’s guide:
https://docs.pkp.sfu.ca/admin-guide/en/managing-the-environment#system-requirements-and-installation

-Roger
PKP Team