Problems on plugins gallery installation

Hello,
This is in OJS 3.2.1.4. We’re on the process on migrate from the version 2.4x. We were about ready to release the site but there was a bit of an issue with the QuickSubmitt plugin. So I went to Plugin Gallery and set to upgrade. The problem is that when I got back to the list of Installed Plugins screen seems to be frozen:
plugins

It’s been quite a few hours and we’re not aiming for the solution.

So, does anyone here could have a hint on what could have happened?

We’ve made a lot of code work and site setup so we wouldn’t like to start over the process. So please… if anyone knows about how to solve this it will be very, very much appreciated! This is the site about to be migrated and launched: https://132.247.70.45/acta-poetica/index.php/ap/index.

Kind regards to everyone.      

alejandro_shuttera

Hello again. This is a report of my error. Do you think you can hep me or what’s going on?

Thank you very much!!

[31-Jul-2021 01:49:28 UTC] PHP Fatal error: Cannot declare class TextEditorExtrasPlugin, because the name is already in use in /var/www/html/acta-poetica/plugins/generic/textEditorExtras-main/TextEditorExtrasPlugin.inc.php on line 195
[31-Jul-2021 01:49:29 UTC] PHP Warning: Division by zero in /var/www/html/acta-poetica/lib/pkp/classes/core/ArrayItemIterator.inc.php on line 134
[31-Jul-2021 01:49:29 UTC] PHP Warning: Division by zero in /var/www/html/acta-poetica/lib/pkp/classes/core/ArrayItemIterator.inc.php on line 134

Hello @alejandro_shuttera,

Your issue seems somewhat similar to this one: Installed plugins do load anymore after having installed translator

In that case, one plugin was accidentally installed twice. Could you try removing both installed copies of the TextEditorExtrasPlugin and reinstalling from the plugin gallery?

Thanks a lot, dear @EmmaU! We went through that and solved the problem.
Appreciate!
alejandro_shuttera

1 Like