PKP-PN Plugin: The PKP PLN does not know about this journal yet in OJS 3.1.2.4

Just to complement… As I can’t view the error, you might search in the forum for other generic issues related to the Preservation Network and check whether you’re affected by them, for example:

In order to debug, you can try to export the issue using the Native XML plugin (which is located at the administrative panel), once you access this it, there will be a tab “Export Issues”, where you can try to export and it’s probably going to display an error or download a file, if everything’s fine.

Best,
Jonas Raoni

Dear @jonasraoni
I have tried to do the export in native xml, which comes out as follows

Hmm, so the problem is really within the native xml plugin (the preservation network plugin uses this to generate the deposit packages).

You can try to export again, then check if it generated new error messages in the error.log file… If there’s nothing new, I won’t be able to help you, and you’ll have to debug the problem on your own.

Anyway, I still think it’s worth to move to the OJS 3.3.0, it’s a LTS release: https://pkp.sfu.ca/2022/02/15/pkp-announces-long-term-support-lts-software-releases/

Best,
Jonas Raoni

This topic was automatically closed after 15 days. New replies are no longer allowed.