PKP-PN deposit problem - OJS 3.3

Describe the issue or problem

@jonasraoni We still having the same issue. Is this normal that we still have the problem.

Best regards

Thomas

Hi @tdolley!

About the deposits with the status “XML error”, could you please reset them? There’s a small arrow where you can do it:

I saw those deposits were created in OJS 2.x and there’s something wrong within their structure… As you have upgraded to OJS 3.3.x, I think that resetting will be enough to fix the issue.

Best,
Jonas Raoni

Hi @jonasraoni ,

Unfortunnatly, resetting the deposit does not fix the issue.
If I check the log file here is the log the error
[14-Apr-2023 14:38:09 Europe/Paris] PHP Notice: Undefined index: export_deposit_error in /usr/share/revues.cirad.fr/prod/ojs-3.3.0-x/plugins/generic/pln/classes/DepositDAO.inc.php on line 145
[14-Apr-2023 14:38:13 Europe/Paris] PHP Notice: Undefined index: export_deposit_error in /usr/share/revues.cirad.fr/prod/ojs-3.3.0-x/plugins/generic/pln/classes/DepositDAO.inc.php on line 145
[14-Apr-2023 14:38:13 Europe/Paris] PHP Fatal error: Uncaught PDOException: SQLSTATE[42S22]: Column not found: 1054 Unknown column ‘export_deposit_error’ in ‘field list’ in /usr/share/revues.cirad.fr/prod/ojs-3.3.0-x/lib/pkp/lib/vendor/doctrine/dbal/lib/Doctrine/DBAL/Driver/PDOConnection.php:78
Stack trace:
#0 /usr/share/revues.cirad.fr/prod/ojs-3.3.0-x/lib/pkp/lib/vendor/doctrine/dbal/lib/Doctrine/DBAL/Driver/PDOConnection.php(78): PDO->prepare(‘\n\t\t\t\tUPDATE pln…’, Array)
#1 /usr/share/revues.cirad.fr/prod/ojs-3.3.0-x/lib/pkp/lib/vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/Database/Connection.php(485): Doctrine\DBAL\Driver\PDOConnection->prepare(‘\n\t\t\t\tUPDATE pln…’)
#2 /usr/share/revues.cirad.fr/prod/ojs-3.3.0-x/lib/pkp/lib/vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/Database/Connection.php(664): Illuminate\Database\Connection->Illuminate\Database{closure}(‘\n\t\t\t\tUPDATE pln…’, Array)
#3 /usr/share/revues.cirad.fr/prod/ojs-3.3.0-x/lib/pkp/lib/vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/Database/Connection.php(631): Illuminate\Database\Connection->runQuer in /usr/share/revues.cirad.fr/prod/ojs-3.3.0-x/lib/pkp/lib/vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/Database/Connection.php on line 671

It seems to be related to PKP PN plugin error posible solution - #9 by jonasraoni
But i do not understand what do i a have to do on my installation.

Hmm, I see your plugin is affected by this issue Database is missing a field · Issue #35 · pkp/pln · GitHub.

As we haven’t released a new version with the fix, you’ll have to run this query against the database:

ALTER TABLE `pln_deposits` ADD `export_deposit_error` VARCHAR(1000)

Best,
Jonas Raoni