PKP PLN plugin OJS 3

ps: this became a wall of text, sorry.

I think I’m loosing my mind trying to understand what is happening here.

Yesterday, I had no errors in the log despite the fact that I was receiving 500, after hours editing php.ini settings, and reading the code of ojs, I discovered the @, as stated.

I dont know/remember if I managed to get a " failed to open stream: No such file or directory" or if it was just in my mind.

But after renaming the folder the plugin tab loaded simly fine and my problem became the ajax request when opening the settings modal for pln.

Today morning I found this thread, so I posted for help.

now: after your reply, I tried other cases in the name.
pln, pLN, plN, pLn, and PLN, all except pln load the plugin tab.

I dont know/remember what I did when fiddling with php.ini, but now, if the folder is lower case, I obtain the error:

PHP Fatal error: Cannot use result of built-in function in write context in /usr/share/pear/Archive/Tar.php on line 533, referer: index.php/rbav/management/settings/website

I saw some threads sugesting to remove the & from func_get_args, but as I utilised a shared host, this is a impossibility.

I saw that the plugin have a Archive/Tar in the vendor it came with, Any idea how I force the plugin use the built in class, instead of the system one?