Paypal account how to link

How can I link my journal to paypal? I have followed the instruction but it is not working yet. I do not know what to include for Paypal Payment Settings. Thank you for your advice.

Hi @rbabaei30,

Which of our applications are you asking about, and what version? (Please include this information in your posts.)

Regards,
Alec Smecher
Public Knowledge Project Team

Thank you. It is OJS 3. I have activated PayPal Fee Payment plugin but I do not know why it is not connected to my paypal business account? thank you

Hi @rbabaei30,

Have you seen this discussion? OJS 3.1 PayPal settings

Regards,
Alec Smecher

Thank you. Do I need to follow these steps:

1. Log into Dashboard and type your PayPal account email and password.
  2. On the My Apps & Credentials page, toggle to Live or Sandbox depending on which kind of app you want to create or edit:
  • To create an app, click Create App in the REST API apps section. Type a name for your app and click Create App .
  • To edit an app, click a link for an app in the App Name column in the REST API apps section. To change the app’s name, click the pencil icon, type a name for your app, and click Create App .
  1. Copy and save your API credentials — the client ID and secret for your app — which you exchange for an access token that authorizes your REST API calls.

if yes, are these steps on my paypal account?

I have gone through these steps and applied all and then include the details into the journal payment but it is still confusing as no papal icon appears on the journal page. Would you please advise?

Hi @rbabaei30,

I see you’ve reposted this question at Paypal icon does not appear in my journal website. Please don’t post the same question multiple times; it clutters the forum. I’ll leave the other thread open.

Regards,
Alec Smecher