OJS Usage Statistics

Hi @bozana

Concerning abstract views = 0: Apparently you do not have any entries in your DB table metrics with assoc_type = 1048585 and assoc_id = 83 (the article example you are looking at) from this year. But there are some views for article 1, s. http://jurnalbeta.ac.id/index.php/betaJTM/article/view/1.
You would need to investigate why are there no entries for article 83 – maybe they will come in a day or so…

I found no abstract view report except on 2016 publication

I am still waiting for another day for the abstract view stats to generate. In case, they don’t appear how I investigate this problem in DB?
I have also carefully read this thread Article statistics showing 0 abstract views and 0 PDF downloads especially on your recommendation.

Here I don’t understand

Maybe here as well, for the others to know: Your DB table usage_stats_temporary_records has some wrong indexes/primary key defined, which leads to the DB error duplicate primary key, so that statistics can not be inserted. You should remove the indexes and then move the unprocessed log files into the folder usageEventLogs, so that they can be processed again.

I also have revised the code (from (‘PublishedArticle’) → (‘article’)

$publishedArticle = $templateMgr->get_template_vars(‘article’);