OJS makes many tasks for admin

Hi OJS team
I don’t know why ojs makes a lot of tasks for Admin of system!
I have just one user that has role ADMIN of whole system but when each journal do something, Ojs makes a new task for me(admin)

Most of tasks are “Review assignment updated.” and I was not a member of any of these articles.

Thanks

Hi @mbabaei,

What version of OJS are you using? (Please include this with your posts.)

Regards,
Alec Smecher
Public Knowledge Project Team

My ojs version is ojs-3.1.2-1

Hi @mbabaei,

Are you sure the emails are coming to the administrator via their administrator role, or is it possible that the site or journal contacts specify that email address and the emails are arriving for that reason?

Regards,
Alec Smecher

1 Like

No
I have just one user with this email in whole User table
and i don’t know, why Ojs send the notifications from all journals to me! i think somethings are wrong!

Hi @mbabaei,

The journal settings that specify email addresses are not going to show up in the users table. Can you check the settings forms (e.g. site and journal contact settings) to see if that address is specified?

Regards,
Alec Smecher

Yes I have Journal Manager’s role in all journals (52 journal) because when i unchecked this role and clicked on each submission, OJS system return this error: “The current role does not have access to this operation.”

So i couldn’t uncheck this role but i want to know how can i stop these notifications :slight_smile: i don’t need any task or email of journals
I think the notification’s setting it is not working

Hi @mbabaei,

See: Review assignment updated

Regards,
Alec Smecher