OJS 3 editors assignments

Hello,

I am using OJS3 and I would like to get a report with the number of unpublished articles per assigned editor. That is something similar as has been available in OJS2 when assigning an editor to an unassigned submission.

I have looked in the OJS2 DB and followed that logic in the OJS3 DB and it looks like it doesn’t work. Mainly I have used the table edit_assignment, but that doesn’t work anymore.

So can you please advise how to get a list of editors with the numbers of assigned unpublished articles to each of them? I mean either the SQL statement or a suggestion with DB tables to use.

Regards, Primož

Hi @primozs,

Were you going directly to the database for this? For OJS 3.x, check the stage_assignments table (and probably user_user_groups and user_groups to determine which assignments are being done under what role IDs).

Regards,
Alec Smecher
Public Knowledge Project Team

Hi @asmecher,

Thank you for your help. Yes I am going directly in the DB. The stage_assignments table is great. What am I now missing is proper status of submissions. I would like to filter out all incomplete, rejected or published submissions. I am guessing that is hidden in the table submissions somewhere in the columns status and stage_id.
Can you please help me there? Either with the explanation of statuses and stages or letting me know what to query?

Best regards, Primoz

I have figured it out, so no help needed.

Regards, Primož