[OJS 3.3.0.10] Copyeditor without permission to access file in copyediting stage

Hello PKPers,

Description of issue or problem I’m having:
We use the copyediting stage for normalization, copyediting and translations.
Some users, not all, are having problems when they are assigned a submission during this stage.
Normalization is the first stage in our process and there has been no reported problem, usually. When we do, we must “send/choose” a file from the edited text or upload a file.

After this stage is complete, we assign the copyeditor/first language translator and there have been access permission issues all the time.

Steps I took leading up to the issue:

• After normalization, we assign a file in the “files for editing” and edited text sections of the page.
  • We then assign the copyeditor to the stage.

This is when the copyeditor has issues and has no permission to access the file.
The error message is a new window showing what should probabbly be a modal window pop-up with the message.
Ex.: {"status":false,"content":"O papel atual n\u00e3o possui permiss\u00e3o para realizar esta opera\u00e7\u00e3o.","elementId":"0","events":null}

What we have to do to solve the issue is add a new message and add the file to the discussion, as the original message assigning the task doesn’t allow us to add the file.
We assume the file is available to the role, but this doesn’t happen every time.

What I tried to resolve the issue:
We thought upgrading to OJS 3.3.0.10 would solve this issue, but it’s a recurring and strange behaviour, i.e. doesn’t happen all the time.

Application Version - e.g., OJS 3.1.2:
OJS 3.3.0.10

Additional information, such as screenshots and error log messages if applicable:
An old post we published with the same problem