Notification for journal author Error

I’m using ojs 3, i forgot what exactly the version, there is a problem in notification for journal autor, autor doesn’t have information notification at all about journal status they have submited. What setting i should check to make sure notification works?

Hi @FredyDwi,

I noticed here that you posted that you are running OJS 2 (which we no longer support): Problem in Change Homepage Title Image

Is this a different instance of OJS that you are running? If so, it would be really helpful to know the version, number. You can see here for checking the version number: How do I determine my PKP software's version?

Knowing the version number is important to offering potential solutions for your problem.

And, just to be sure that I’m understanding your issue correctly: the author is looking to receive a notification for the articles that they have submitted?

-Roger
PKP Team

Thank you very much for your reply, i’m using Open Journal Systems 3.2.0.3,

i want to ask, upgrade to latest OJS could fix the problem? and do the upgrade wipe journal history, because sometimes journal rating based on history.

This topic was automatically closed after 13 days. New replies are no longer allowed.