New OJS 3 Theme on Bootstrap 4

bootstrap
ojs
jats
theme
ojs3

I have the Bootstrap 4 (Oldgregg) theme. In One of the article when I publish while the abstract does not appear, all the texts that appear in the left column (PDF, References, Details) are strike-through text as you can see in following images?.

or

Where this could come from

Hi @rmosavi

I have no idea. Maybe from custom CSS. Can you send me a link to the problematic article in the private message?

@rmosavi, I see that the page isn’t fully loaded. Do you have an access to the PHP error log? It should contain something regarding this issue, relevant are errors and fatal errors that occur just after you trying access this page.

Thank you I will look at and let you know. Interestingly, this does not happen when I change the theme to other themes such as Health and default.

HI Vitaliy,

I was unable to get the error log as it does not generate any error. I tested with BOOTStrap 3 theme, it still give the same problem. What else should I look for to resolve it?

Dear @Vitaliy
The article pages which have xml galley could not be accessed, e.g. https://jurnalbeta.ac.id/index.php/betaJTM/article/view/109
Meanwhile, the articles which have only pdf galley can be accessed.

I have just upgraded from 3.1.0.0 to the latest version then use the latest oldGregg. Here is the error log
[28-Oct-2018 12:27:56 UTC] PHP Fatal error: Class 'JATSParser\Body\Document' not found in /home/k2542002/public_html/plugins/themes/oldGregg/OldGreggThemePlugin.inc.php on line 185

Hi @kawahyu

Can you change this line:

to
if (!class_exists('\JATSParser\Body\Document', true)) {
and tell if this solves the problem.

Hi @rmosavi

Can you look to or ask someone to look into the PHP logs just after accessing problematic page? It’s hard to say something about the problem without logs.

The reason behind this error is that sometime ago JATS Parser plugin was installed to the system. This plugin has conflicts with the same classes inside Old Gregg theme and I’m trying to avoid them. In you case this check empty($jatsParserSettings) gives false and Old Gregg theme fails to load. This happens if JATS Parser plugin was deleted from the system without prior deactivation.