Today I successfully updated to OMP 3.2.0-1 version on the production site and found multiple issues (Using default theme without any modification).
- In publication workflow, I didn’t find any option to add a file for the whole book, files can be added for individual chapters only.
- I can’t find any option to add ISBN identifiers.
- For publications already published, I unpublish it but can’t find any option to add or modify contributors. However, for new submission which was not already published modifying contributor option is available (I didnt try also dont want to create new version).
- At the frontend article detail block not visible which contains information like, coverpage, ISBN, Monograph file, ISBN, Publishing date, series, ISSN, category, copyright info etc.
- Site footer on article page disappeared.
- Article statistic block disappear from article page
- cover page image disappeared from the catalogue page (frontend).
- Pdf file link of chapters from few publications disappear (Note, I changed publication type as edited volume as all publication by default changes to the monograph)
Kindly confirm if its an issue or some specific problem with my own installation, I upgraded through update script available on cpanel.
Edit: I tested on local machine by downloading complete package from pkp website and same issue exists after updating and hence, I restored my production site to the earlier version. Waiting for the fix for above issues.