Metrics tools in OJS 2.x./3.x

Closing the thread:

Is anyone able to get the PaperBuzz plugin working and showing any results?

1 Like

Good question. :slight_smile:
I tried to enable it in a testing journal and it just show the downloads
(looks like CrossRef Event Data donā€™t have records about my doi).

I googled for a while and I didnā€™t see any demo. :frowning:

@jalperin @asmecher @bozana Āæsomething to show?

1 Like

You need to see if your DOIs have events in Crossref Event Data, or in Paperbuzz directly. If you find events there, but no in the plugin, let us know and we can look into it!

Next up, Facebook!

Hi Pablo,

Long time since we meet. Hope to see you in Barcelona. :wink:

Yes, I noticed my journals are not included in EventData (I will ask CrossRef about this) but @primozs question is if we have a demo of this up&running somewhere.

Thanks for your time,
m.

Hi @jalperin,

Can you please look at the topic with the detailed explanation: Paperbuzz plugin

Best regards, Primož

Hi @ctgraham

I have instelled plumx plugin for OJS 2x. I am unable to understand where add code as no metrics is shown anywhere on the article page. Can you please share what custom code should be added and where to add?

Thanks

With the PlumAnalytics plugin, there is no need to add code anywhere. You simply need to install and configure the plugin. The configuration settings control where the widget will display on the article page.

Did you install the plugin through the link on the Plugin Management page, or manually? Which version of the plugin did you download and install? Do you have DOIs assigned to your articles?