Mails from different SMTP server in mutualized OJS server

I am publishing a journal hosted in mutualized OJS 3.3.0.10 server : so there are different journal all using the same smtp server with the host domain address. The email I send are from a different domain (my organization domain) : most authors or reviewers received my mail, but other, especially those with a gmaill or yahou domain does not. So I add an SPF envelope in my on organization smtp server. Mail from my organization go through perfectly, but are interpreted as spam if sent from the smtp of the OJS hosting institution which mutualized several journals. I asked their administrator if they can configure so that mail form my journal are sent through the adesse of my domain server instead of their domain. It seems it is not possible due to the mutualization of their different OJS journals.
Is there a solution ?
Thank you in advance
Christian

Hi @cverger,

Do I understand your question correctly that you are looking to set envelope sender on a journal level? If yes, allow_envelope_sender Should be On in the OJS config.inc.php file and then it can be set in Workflow → Emails → Setup → Bounce Address.
If you are looking to force DMARC compliant from header (promoting envelope sender’s address under your control to the from field), unfortunately it’s possible only site-wide.

Does this answer your question?