Error when clicking "Upload/Select" review files

Following error:
“Failed Ajax request or invalid JSON returned.”

PHP log:
[02-Aug-2021 22:57:13 Europe/Berlin] PHP Fatal error: Declaration of ManageReviewFilesForm::execute($stageSubmissionFiles, $fileStage = null) must be compatible with ManageSubmissionFilesForm::execute($stageSubmissionFiles = null, $fileStage = null, …$functionArgs) in /opt/lampp/htdocs/amazingjournal/lib/pkp/controllers/grid/files/review/form/ManageReviewFilesForm.inc.php on line 87

As you can see I am running on localhost via xampp/lampp (journal not live yet). Don’t know if that is what is causing the problem.

One thing I thought to do: Checked in phpinfo that gettext is enabled. It is.

OJS version 3.3.0.7

Anybody any tips? Want to fully test drive and configure workflow/theme on localhost before I commit to getting this running on a server.

I will retry by not using the xampp environment to install the apache/mysql/php stack and instead install the stack myself on my computer.

That will probably improve things, by running the stack natively on Linux.

Can confirm, works perfectly now when the apache-mysql-php stack is installed natively on linux localhost as opposed to using xampp localhost emulator

This topic was automatically closed after 12 days. New replies are no longer allowed.