Do not load header section of OJS 3.x panel

Hello everyone.

I have the following problem, it won’t let me load the settings section> magazine> header

In error_log, I get the following error:

[24-Jun-2020 19:10:22 UTC] PHP Warning: Declaration of PKPUsageEventPlugin::getEnabled() should be compatible with LazyLoadPlugin::getEnabled($contextId = NULL) in /home/revis457/public_html/web/lib/pkp/plugins/generic/usageEvent/PKPUsageEventPlugin.inc.php on line 386
[24-Jun-2020 19:10:22 UTC] PHP Warning: Declaration of LensGalleyPlugin::register($category, $path) should be compatible with LazyLoadPlugin::register($category, $path, $mainContextId = NULL) in /home/revis457/public_html/web/plugins/generic/lensGalley/LensGalleyPlugin.inc.php on line 323
[24-Jun-2020 19:10:22 UTC] PHP Warning: Declaration of CustomBlockPlugin::getBlockContext() should be compatible with BlockPlugin::getBlockContext($contextId = NULL) in /home/revis457/public_html/web/plugins/generic/customBlockManager/CustomBlockPlugin.inc.php on line 134
[24-Jun-2020 19:10:22 UTC] PHP Warning: Declaration of CustomBlockPlugin::getEnabled() should be compatible with BlockPlugin::getEnabled($contextId = NULL) in /home/revis457/public_html/web/plugins/generic/customBlockManager/CustomBlockPlugin.inc.php on line 134
[24-Jun-2020 19:10:22 UTC] PHP Warning: Division by zero in /home/revis457/public_html/web/lib/pkp/classes/core/ArrayItemIterator.inc.php on line 134
[24-Jun-2020 19:10:22 UTC] PHP Warning: Division by zero in /home/revis457/public_html/web/lib/pkp/classes/core/ArrayItemIterator.inc.php on line 134

Version: OJS 3.1.1.0.

Hi @gardbeat,

See this post: [OJS 3 RESOLVED] Administrator sections are missing after the upgrading process from OJS 2.4.8 to OJS 3.1.1.4 - #2 by juancure

Regards,
Alec Smecher
Public Knowledge Project Team

Hi @asmecher,

I tried to migrate but it gives me an error: HTTP ERROR 500

The error jumps when I have completed the form, indicating the user admin, pass, routes, name of bd, pass …

Could you give me a manual to follow step by step?

Thanks!

Hi @gardbeat,

Are you filling out the installation form during an attempt to move an existing installation from one server to another? That shouldn’t be necessary (and will cause database problems).

Regards,
Alec Smecher

Hi @asmecher,

I do not understand, when I go to perform the migration, the form asks for the data of the bd, pass … should I put them?

It is when I have performed the migration, when accessing the url, it sends me directly to a link in which it forces me to fill out the form, in order to continue.

Could you guide me? Very friendly.

Hi @gardbeat,

When you migrate your installation, make sure to bring your config.inc.php file along as well. Maybe this post will help: How to migrate to new host

Regards,
Alec Smecher