Citation Style Language plugin

Describe the issue or problem
To whom it may concern, whoever is responsible for developing this plugin, we kindly request that you address the error in the plugin, as indicated by the following PHP Warning: Undefined array key “issueId” in public_html/journals/plugins/generic/citationStyleLanguage/pages/CitationStyleLanguageHandler.php on line 163.

What application are you using?
For example, OJS 3.4.0-3

Dear RCGILLIS - found this in plugin hope it help
Citation Style Language plugin for OJS 3

An OJS 3 plugin to generate an article citation in any CSL citation style using citeproc-php.

License
This plugin is licensed under the GNU General Public License v2.

Consult the citeproc-php licensing information for that library’s license details.

Each CSL file has it’s own licensing information attached to the XML.

Compatibility
This plugin is compatible with OJS 3.1.x.

I really appreciate if share me latest OJS plugin Link

I hope this message finds you well. I’m following up on my previous inquiry about the citation language plugin on the PKP forum. I haven’t received a response yet and wanted to check if there are any updates or if you need more information from my end.

Your assistance is greatly appreciated, and I look forward to any guidance you can provide.
PHP Deprecated: json_decode(): Passing null to parameter #1 ($json) of type string is deprecated in /home/public_html/journals/plugins/generic/citations/CitationsPlugin.php on line 68

@asmecher

I am also facing the same issue. After upgrading to 3.3.9.9, Citation Plugin is not working fine. It is not showing the author names. Also Plugin gallery is also empty.
Error log is showing the below error:

PHP Warning: Undefined array key “issueId” inplugins/generic/citationStyleLanguage/pages/CitationStyleLanguageHandler.php on line 163
ojs2: 404 Not Found

This ojs2 is OAI. I am using the server:

Please help me out. I have tried several solution but still the problem persists.

you must solve plug in gallery is empty error first… its there php fatal error?

to show the author name. go to the plugin galery and select the citation plug in

click setting and tick this 2 option and save.

3 posts were split to a new topic: Fatal error in OAI interface