Fatal error in OAI interface

Thank you for the reply, Citation issue has been resolved.

Upon checking the Error Log, I received following error:

PHP Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to a member function getProperties() on null in /lib/pkp/plugins/oaiMetadataFormats/dc/PKPOAIMetadataFormat_DC.php:44

Stack trace:

#0 /plugins/oaiMetadataFormats/dc/OAIMetadataFormat_DC.php(34): PKP\plugins\oaiMetadataFormats\dc\PKPOAIMetadataFormat_DC->toXml(Object(APP\submission\Submission), NULL)

#1 /lib/pkp/classes/oai/OAI.php(825): APP\plugins\oaiMetadataFormats\dc\OAIMetadataFormat_DC->toXml(Object(PKP\oai\OAIRecord))

#2 /lib/pkp/classes/oai/OAI.php(566): PKP\oai\OAI->formatMetadata(‘oai_dc’, Object(PKP\oai\OAIRecord))

#3 /lib/pkp/classes/oai/OAI.php(95): PKP\oai\OAI->ListRecords()

#4 /pages/oai/OAIHandler.php(47): PKP\oai\OAI->execute()

#5 [internal function]: APP\pages\oai\OAIHandler->index(Array, Object(APP\core\Request))

#6 /lib/pkp/classes/core/PKPRouter.php(334): call_user_func(Array, Array, Object(APP\core\Request))

#7 /lib/pkp/classes/core/PKPPageRouter.php(277): PKP\core\PKPRouter->_authorizeInitializeAndCallRequest(Array, Object(APP\core\Request), Array, false)

#8 /lib/pkp/classes/core/Dispatcher.php(165): PKP\core\PKPPageRouter->route(Object(APP\core\Request))

#9 /lib/pkp/classes/core/PKPApplication.php(388): PKP\core\Dispatcher->dispatch(Object(APP\core\Request))

#10 /index.php(21): PKP\core\PKPApplication->execute()

#11 {main}

thrown in /lib/pkp/plugins/oaiMetadataFormats/dc/PKPOAIMetadataFormat_DC.php on line 44

Hi @loveleentak,

That looks like a different issue, so I’d recommend creating a new thread for it. But at a glance, I suspect you may have deleted plugins related to Dublin Core support from your installation; Dublin Core support is required for the OAI interface to work.

• plugins/metadata/dc11
  • lib/pkp/plugins/metadata/dc11
  • plugins/oaiMetadataFormats/dc

Regards,
Alec Smecher
Public Knowledge Project Team

I have checked these all are available in the location. Should I copy past it again?

One more thing in error log I am getting the same error again:

PHP Warning: Undefined array key “issueId” inplugins/generic/citationStyleLanguage/pages/CitationStyleLanguageHandler.php on line 163
ojs2: 404 Not Found

Even Citation Plugin is generating the citations.

Hi @loveleentak,

I’ve moved your posts on the OAI interface to this new thread to help keep the forum organized.

If you deleted then re-added any of the DC-related plugins I mentioned above, I would start by double-checking that you got the right versions of the files. Make sure the contents of those directories match the same locations from a fresh copy of the .tar.gz that’s the same version as your installed OJS.

The warning about the issueId variable won’t be related to the fatal error in the OAI interface, and I’d suggest resolving it in a separate thread (to help keep the forum organized).

Regards,
Alec Smecher
Public Knowledge Project Team