Acceptance and rejection rate shows 0%

I did check on the editorial statistic in my journal using a journal manager account. I found that the rejection and acceptance rate for my journal are both 0.00%. We have published a lot of articles.

Is there something wrong on our journal?

Note: I don’t know the exact version of the OJS. But as far as I know, it is OJS 3

Hi @Bangkoor,

You can check your OJS version following these instructions: How do I determine my PKP software's version?

Regards,
Alec Smecher
Public Knowledge Project Team

@asmecher ,

I am not the site administrator, just a journal administrator. But I got information that the version of our OJS is 3.0.

Hi @Bangkoor,

I’m afraid that’s not specific enough – the version number is 4 digits, e.g. 3.2.0-1. You might need to pass the above instructions to your system administrator.

Regards,
Alec Smecher

@asmecher,

Just asked the administrator. It is 3.1.2.4

Hi @Bangkoor,

Did your articles use the peer review process, or skip past it?

Regards,
Alec Smecher

@asmecher,

Yes, our articles are processed through peer review process. But for some reason, only some articles are not processed in peer review.

Hi @Bangkoor,

What I mean is, do your articles have “Accept” or “Reject” decisions attached to them? Or are you skipping over the Review workflow by sending directly to Copyediting, or submitting content with the QuickSubmit plugin, or something else that bypasses the Review tools?

Regards,
Alec Smecher

Yes, some of them are accepted and some others are rejected. But in this case is declined. Because in OJS 3, there is no rejection, as far as I know. We don’t use such plugin

IMG-20200402-WA0000