Workflow settings in ojs 3.3.0.13 to set up author submission notification

Hi,
I have the Journal Editor role and can not find any workflow settings in ojs 3.3.0 to set up author submission notification as described in the instructions (see screenshot). I wonder why I can not see this setting?

https://docs.pkp.sfu.ca/learning-ojs/en/editorial-workflow#submission-notifications:~:text=To%20enable%20copies%20of%20submission%20acknowledgment%20email%20to%20be%20sent%20to%20the%20primary%20contact%20or%20another%20address%3A

Regards, Jože

Hi @aas,

You would need Journal Manager - not Editor permissions to be able to access those settings - you’d have to have your permissions change or get someone with those permissions to make those changes.

-Roger
PKP Team

Hi @rcgillis ,
I am sorry, I spelled it wrong. I have the Journal Manager role, but I still do not see where to set this up. I am attaching a screenshot of my roles.

Regards, Jože

Hi @aas,

Thank you for elaborating. With the journal manager role, you should be able to see the settings. What happens when you go to the settings - do you see any messages or errors? Perhaps share a screenshot if you can.

-Roger
PKP Team

A feature as mentioned above is not available in OJS 3.3.0.8-14.

It looks like this feature will come back in OJS 3.4.

1 Like

Hi @kerimsarigul
Thanks for the information.
Regards, Jože

1 Like

Hi @rcgillis ,
According to @kerimsarigul info, we have to wait for version 3.4 to implement it again.
Thank you for the help anyway.
Regards, Jože

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 6 days. New replies are no longer allowed.