Where is /plugins/themes folder for ojs-docker image?

Describe the issue or problem
I finally be able to install OJS on my home server for testing ground before I implement change to my journal. I’m using docker. However, when I want to install theme from GitHub - gmulibdigital/OJS2-Theme: OJS2 Customization by the Mason Publishing team, I cannot find the my themes folder.

I uncommented volumes in docker yaml, there’s still nothing in my ./volumes/public.

Any help would be appreciated, thanks :))

What application are you using?
OJS 2.4.8-4

Hi @galang

Sorry for the lag. Any issue related with the docker images, please mention me to get a notification.

To install a theme in your docker stack I suggest persistent volumes in your call or (better) use docker-compose.

This is more or less explained here:
https://gitlab.com/pkp-org/docker/ojs/-/tree/main#special-volumes

At the end, you only need to add a new volume in your docker-compose.yml with something like this:

volumes:
  - ./volumes/yourThemeName:/var/www/html/plugins/themes/yourThemeName

I like to refer host folders as a relative subfolder form the place you install your docker-compose.ymll, but you can make this absolute if you prefer.

This line will make your host folder “./volumes/yourThemeName” reachable inside the OJS container (if not, check paths and be sure your permissions are right).

Please, test it and tell me if something fails.

BTW, notice OJS 2.4 is deprecated so docker images are still there to help in the upgrade process… not ready for production.

Cheers,
m.