What template should I change to do something like this, for submitting articles, using the OCS system

I appreciate the help.

Hi @Murillo_Roseno,

That’s an installation of OJS, but you’re asking about OCS; just to confirm, are you interested in running a journal, or a conference?

Regards,
Alec Smecher
Public Knowledge Project Team

Good afternoon, Alec.

What I want to run is a conference however I wanted to make a change to the articles can be downloaded by users and still show the page they are in the conference proceedings.

Hi @Murillo_Roseno,

Page numbering isn’t available in OCS; you’d need to modify your installation. If you want an expedient way to do this without coding, the best thing to do is probably to include the page numbering in the title.

Regards,
Alec Smecher

To change the code to include the number of pages Which is the template que shouldnt be changed?

What about the download? is there any possible way?

Is there any possibility to download the articles using the same system OJS, if changing a template.

Hi @Murillo_Roseno,

If you’ve uploaded a presentation under the Layout section of the Director’s “Review” page for the submission, it should be available for download under the Presentations link. You may need to set up your Timeline with relevant dates for the presentations to be published.

If you want to customize the display of the presentations list, you’ll need to work with this template:

templates/schedConf/papers.tpl

Regards,
Alec Smecher