User registration several journals privacy statement issue

Hi,
We’re facing an issue when a new user is filling up the registration form. This OJS have several journals, and it shows them up asking which journals the user would like to register with, but it only shows privacy checkboxes for the site and for one of the journals. If the user tries to register on another journal at this moment, an error is showing up “You must consent to the privacy statement for any journal with which you are registering.”

Captura de pantalla 2020-09-14 a las 20.41.34

Captura de pantalla 2020-09-14 a las 20.41.09

This is from the registration link in the main page https://revistascientificas.uspceu.com/index/user/register

We use the bootstrap 3 theme plugin for this page.
OJS 3.2.0.2

Once the user is registered in one of the journals he/she must register in the others through the profile.

Could you help us?

Thanks in advance.
Daniel

Thanks for reporting this @celuloide. Can you try switching to the default theme and tell me whether you have the same problem? This will help us identify where the problem is so that we can fix it.

Hi @NateWr
Thanks for your reply. With default theme it works fine. It shows up a new checkbox field for each journal user checks:
revista

Kind regards,
Daniel

Thanks! That tells me that it’s an issue with the Bootstrap3 theme, and maybe with some of our other custom themes. I’ve filed an issue to look into this in Bootstrap3 and our other themes here: Privacy consent opt-in doesn't work in some themes · Issue #6255 · pkp/pkp-lib · GitHub