URGENT HELP - PKP OJS 3 Native XML export problem

Hi friends,

I am having some problem in my web site interestingly.
I was trying to export an issue via native xml plugin but i am getting HTTP Error 500. The problem that i cannot understand is i could manage to export old issues when i try , but i couldnt manage to export the recent issues. Is there any solution for this, i really felt helpless because i tried many things to fix but i could not. I upgrade the memory limit in PHP settings or etc but still i cannot export my last issue in my journal. I urgently need you help for send my xml file to other databases.

Please help me if there is any solution.

Thank you very much, with regards :slight_smile:

Hi @emoloji

A 500 error is server side. There should be something useful in your server error log. Can you check?

Thanks!
Jason

Hi @jnugent,

Yes i checked it but nothning useful there.
All of them are below given.

There would have to be something there - perhaps PHP errors are logged to a different file? A 500 error is definitely a server side problem.

Thanks
Jason

@jnugent maybe PHP INI file setting are not useful for that version, is it possible ?
is there any specific settings for php ını file.
for ex.
asp_tags = Off
display_errors = Off
max_execution_time = 90
max_input_time = 90

Those seem fine, but there’s also:

log_errors = On

and perhaps also
error_log = /var/log/apache2/php_errors.log

or some other location. The first one is the most important. With it off, you won’t get anything in the error log other than the 500 status code.

Cheers,

@jnugent am sorry,
I made that comments but how can i reach this “error_log = /var/log/apache2/php_errors.log” file.
I couldnt understand where is it excatly.

thank you

Hi @emoloji

I am not sure where your specific files are stored. You should probably ask your web host for specific path information.

Cheers,