Uploaded plugin archive does not contain a folder that corresponds to the plugin name

The uploaded plugin archive does not contain a folder that corresponds to the plugin name.

When I tried to add a new plugin, there is an error, I am unable to install it, please guide me on how to fix the issue
qqq

Hi @editor.pij,

I see a similar error posted here: Problems with installing and updating plugins on DirectAdmin [SOLVED]

Do you know if you have the tar path configured correctly in the config.inc.php in this post? Also, can you please indicate which version of OJS you’re using?

-Roger
PKP Team

I am using OJS 3.3.0.6, I am trying to install the plugin from the plugin gallery, please guide me on how to fix it.

@rcgillis I am using OJS 3.3.0.6, I am trying to install the plugin from the plugin gallery, please guide me on how to fix it.

Hi @editor.pij,

Did you try what was suggested in the post I linked to above? If so, what happened?

-Roger
PKP Team

I tried to upload from control penal but it doesn’t work, it shows that plugin installed but when i tried to use there is some code error.

@rcgillis Would you please guide me on how to “enable exec() function, by deleting from the disable_functions”
As mentioned in the post, but I didn’t get it.

Hi @editor.pij,

Sorry, but I’m not all that familiar with that, so someone else will have to guide you. I will flag this with some of our other team members to see if they can assist.

-Roger
PKP Team