Upload problem OJS-2.4.8-1

Dear Friends,
We are running OJS-2.4.8-1.
Our authors could able to submit the articles through New submission
But they could not able to submit the revised version
Kindly suggest to rectify this problem.
VJ.

I would start by checking that all the folders and subfolders in your files dir have the right permissions and owners. Maybe run something like chown -R apache:apache filesdirname, what the details in that line are depend on the server, see How should file permissions be set?

Hi my Friend,
The files directory is httpd/unix_directory with file permission of 755 in CPanel hosting.
I followed the link in your post but could not able to understand the file permissions.
Kindly suggest me wether it has to be changed or it is ok.
VJ.

Probably more important than file permissions is the ownership. But I have very limited experience cpanel. Maybe someone else knows cpanel better, what kind of tools there are available. But I would check one problematic submission folder and see if all the subfolders there have the same permissions and ownership.

It would also help if you would describe what exactly happens when an author is sending a revision. Are there any error messages in OJS? Any errors visible in php error log?

I checked the folders and subfolders. All are having the permission of 755.
Even I tried to upload it from Editors account. The page is redirected to user homepage.
There is no error message. I also checked the error log file in the public_html folder and could able to find the following

[27-Mar-2017 08:59:06 Asia/Calcutta] ojs2 has produced an error
In file: /home/xxxxxx/public_html/classes/journal/JournalSettingsDAO.inc.php
At line: 83
Stacktrace:
Server info:
PHP Version: 5.6.30
Apache Version: N/A
DB Driver: mysql
DB server version: 5.5.54-cll

Will it be useful to solve my problem.
VJ.