Upgrading from 3.1.2-1 to 3.3.0 (git hub version) problem

Hello,
We are using OJS 3.1.2-1 version and we wanted to upgrade to OJS3.2 but there was the sideloaders issue. so, we turned to the github version that is currently OJS3.3 but whenever I try to finish the upgrade PHP keeps giving me the error of missing column in the table.
The error:

PHP Fatal error: Uncaught Exception: DB Error: Unknown column ‘stage_id’ in ‘field list’ Query: INSERT INTO email_templates_default\r\n\t\t\t\t(email_key, can_disable, can_edit, from_role_id, to_role_id, stage_id)\r\n\t\t\t\tVALUES\r\n\t\t\t\t(‘ANNOUNCEMENT’, 0, 1, 16, 1048576, null) in C:\inetpub\wwwroot\spu-uosU\lib\pkp\classes\db\DAO.inc.php:703\nStack trace:\n#0 C:\inetpub\wwwroot\spu-uosU\lib\pkp\classes\db\DAO.inc.php(231): DAO->handleError(Object(ADODB_mysqli), ‘INSERT INTO ema…’)\n#1 C:\inetpub\wwwroot\spu-uosU\lib\pkp\classes\mail\EmailTemplateDAO.inc.php(215): DAO->update(‘INSERT INTO ema…’)\n#2 C:\inetpub\wwwroot\spu-uosU\lib\pkp\classes\install\Installer.inc.php(643): EmailTemplateDAO->installEmailTemplates(‘registry/emailT…’, Array, false, ‘ANNOUNCEMENT’)\n#3 C:\inetpub\wwwroot\spu-uosU\lib\pkp\classes\install\Installer.inc.php(441): Installer->installEmailTemplate(Object(Upgrade), Array)\n#4 C:\inetpub\wwwroot\spu-uosU\lib\pkp\classes\install\Installer.inc.php(265): Installer->executeAction(Array)\n#5 C:\inetpub\wwwroot\spu-uosU\l in C:\inetpub\wwwroot\spu-uosU\lib\pkp\classes\db\DAO.inc.php on line 703, referer: https://localhost/index.php/index/install/upgrade

I tried the following:

• Upgrade the database from 3.1.2-1 to 3.2 then to 3.3
  • Upgrade from 3.1.2-1 to 3.1.2-4 then to 3.3
  • Upgrading from 3.1.2-1 to 3.1.2-4 to 3.2 then to 3.3

The database was rest after each trail back to 3.1.2-1 version

Please let us know what we can do to fix the issue.
Appreciate all the help you can offer.

[quote=“GoudaO, post:1, topic:61469”] It seems to me that stage_id is missing in the current
stage_id’ email_templates_default table. I would compare both databases before going on, making backups (and restores :-)) before.

Hi @GoudaO and @erico,

see: During upgrade to 3.3 email templates' stage_id is populated before being created · Issue #6284 · pkp/pkp-lib · GitHub
Just want to remind that the master branch is used for development purposes, this code isn’t complete and may be changed before the release. For using git, please see: Running production OJS site with Git for Dummies (like me)