Upgrading from 3.1.0.1 to 3.2.1-1 ERROR: Upgrade failed: DB: Table 'ojs.email_templates_data' doesn't exist

My organizations OJS version is 3.1.0.1, I am trying to upgrade to the latest version 3.2.1-1. When I am doing the upgrade I get the following ERROR: Upgrade failed: DB: Table ‘ojs.email_templates_data’ doesn’t exist.

I’ve taken the app successfully from 3.1.0.1 to 3.1.2.3 - then when attempting to upgrade to 3.2.1-1 with the DB upgrade scripts I get the error.

I’ve tried all minor upgrades in-between to see if there were maybe scripts that would cause this, still no luck. As soon as I try to install any one of 3.2 this error appears.

Hi @NjaniLizwi,

This usually means your installation has already failed an upgrade to 3.2.1-1 and you are trying to run the script a second time. If an upgrade fails, make sure to roll back your database (and files directory) to your backup from before you first tried to run that upgrade.

Regards,
Alec Smecher
Public Knowledge Project Team

Thank you @asmecher, your assistance is highly appreciated. I will do as you advice.

puedes apoyarme con esta solucion, sigue en el error