Upgraded from 2.4 to 3.0.2 to 3.1.1-1. Only open issue is missing files in HTML documents

Just completed my migration from 2.4 to 3.1.1-1 for a multi-journal site. Was able to fix or solve most issues myself but have one last item that needs to be solved.

See A Little Big History of Iberian Gold | Journal of Big History for example

We publish HTML versions of the articles for this one journal. As you can see, the images are no longer included in the article. Is there an easy way to fix this without rebuilding all the articles?

(We’re still running our old 2.4 site in the shadows, so I have access to the old version and the old database and doc store)

Thanks

Hi @duspal,

I see images when I open the HTML link for this article. Can you provide more information about what the problem is?

Thanks,
Amanda Stevens
Public Knowledge Project Team

Sorry, fixed this a few days ago and forgot to update the post. We have a complicated .htaccess file here and when we moved to 3.x from 2.x, the new url scheme for files and css (aka links formatted like /$$$call$$$/page/page/css?name=bootstrap) were breaking the .htaccess configuration by using the $ character. By accommoding the $ in .htaccess, we were able to fix all of our outstanding css and image issues.