Update from ojs 3.1.2 to 3.1.4

I update my site from 3.1.2 to 3.1.4 and change from php 5 to php 7. But my site is not working. Not working with php 5 and php 7.

Warning : Declaration of CustomHeaderPlugin::register($category, $path) should be compatible with LazyLoadPlugin::register($category, $path, $mainContextId = NULL) in /home/c/cl40014/thesystemtechnologies.com/public_html/plugins/generic/customHeader/CustomHeaderPlugin.inc.php on line 0

Warning : Declaration of ShibbolethAuthPlugin::register($category, $path) should be compatible with LazyLoadPlugin::register($category, $path, $mainContextId = NULL) in /home/c/cl40014/thesystemtechnologies.com/public_html/plugins/generic/shibboleth/ShibbolethAuthPlugin.inc.php on line 0

Fatal error : Uncaught Error: Call to undefined method ImmersionThemePlugin::getTemplateResourceName() in /home/c/cl40014/thesystemtechnologies.com/public_html/plugins/themes/immersion/ImmersionThemePlugin.inc.php:70 Stack trace: #0 /home/c/cl40014/thesystemtechnologies.com/public_html/lib/pkp/classes/plugins/Plugin.inc.php(351): ImmersionThemePlugin->getTemplatePath(false) #1 /home/c/cl40014/thesystemtechnologies.com/public_html/lib/pkp/classes/plugins/Plugin.inc.php(118): Plugin->_registerTemplateResource() #2 /home/c/cl40014/thesystemtechnologies.com/public_html/lib/pkp/classes/plugins/LazyLoadPlugin.inc.php(28): Plugin->register(‘themes’, ‘plugins/themes/…’, NULL) #3 /home/c/cl40014/thesystemtechnologies.com/public_html/lib/pkp/classes/plugins/ThemePlugin.inc.php(73): LazyLoadPlugin->register(‘themes’, ‘plugins/themes/…’, NULL) #4 /home/c/cl40014/thesystemtechnologies.com/public_html/lib/pkp/classes/plugins/PluginRegistry.inc.php(69): ThemePlugin->register(‘themes’, ‘plugins/themes/…’, NULL) #5 /home/c/cl40014/th in /home/c/cl40014/thesystemtechnologies.com/public_html/plugins/themes/immersion/ImmersionThemePlugin.inc.php on line 70

How can I solve my problem?

Hi @integralferma,

It looks like you’ve installed a version of the Immersion theme plugin that’s not compatible with your version of OJS. Either use the Plugin Gallery to install plugins, or make sure you get the right package from the plugin repository’s “Releases” area. (Incidentally, there is no OJS 3.1.4 – maybe you meant OJS 3.1.2-4?)

Regards,
Alec Smecher
Public Knowledge Project Team

yes 3.1.2-4
I wil backup my site to last version