Unpublish instead of Delete

OJS->Editor->Back Issues there is an Action column, which has Delete. I would like to have “Unpublish Issue” here as well, because I need to unpublish a large amount of issues, and now I have to open the issue, scroll down to the end and then press the button “Unpublish Issue”.

The following patch works:

--- ojs-2.4.6/templates/editor/issues/backIssues.tpl    2015-03-18 00:31:27.000000000 +0200
+++ ojs/templates/editor/issues/backIssues.tpl  2015-03-19 13:04:21.504780085 +0200
@@ -56,7 +56,7 @@
                <td class="drag">{$issue->getDatePublished()|date_format:"$dateFormatShort"|default:"&mdash;"}</td>
                <td class="drag">{$issue->getNumArticles()|escape}</td>
                <td><a href="{url op="moveIssue" d=u id=$issue->getId() issuesPage=$page }">&uarr;</a>  <a href="{url op="moveIssue" d=d id=$issue->getId() issuesPage=$page }">&darr;</a></td>
-               <td align="right"><a href="{url op="removeIssue" path=$issue->getId() issuesPage=$page }" onclick="return confirm('{translate|escape:"jsparam" key="editor.issues.confirmDelete"}')" class="action">{translate key="common.delete"}</a></td>
+               <td align="right"><a href="{url op="unpublishIssue" path=$issue->getId() issuesPage=$page }" onclick="return confirm('{translate|escape:"jsparam" key="editor.issues.confirmUnpublish"}')" class="action">{"Unpublish"}</a></td>
1 Like