Unable to login to journal

Good day,
We are no longer able to login to our journal site (ajer.coou.edu.ng) and carry out any work. Whereas admins can sometimes appear to login, they receive an error message saying the operation is not authorized for user. Subsequent selection of a link returns one to the login page. Otherwise, admins and other users cannot login, and are referred back to login page.
This started in the last week or so. Prior to that we were able to reinstall and repopulate our site with previously published issues and users could register, etc. There appears therefore to be no apparent action from us that triggered this.

We recently reinstalled our site, so are using the version, OJS 3.3.0-10
We do hope for your assistance

Hi @kcezeji

By default, OJS has only one super admin (SA) user who is able to manage any other user. Is the SA returning login error also?

Have you reviewed the roles and journals that these other users are assigned? You could try to create a new Journal Editor user to test whether it might be related with some lack of privilege/role of existing users.

Best,
Israel

I get the same experience when I try to login as the super admin. I manage the journal site. I’m therefore not able to perform any action including seeing users etc. When I do login, when I select the link for users/roles, it logs me out

Hi @kcezeji

Have you tried create a testing journal to ensure you are not able to manage users to any other journal instance?

Best,
Israel