Turn off function when article is Declined submission

Dear all forum PKP and Mr. @ctgraham,
I have a new question:
I use function Declined submission: once - status: Submission declined.
But I check one more Declined: normal (read image) not turn off delined. I want turn off Decline submission when article is Declined ?? not use declined (once more).
Can you help me!!
I look forward to hearing from Leader soon
Thank you very much
Minh Nhut
turn%20off%20declined%20submission

Can you tell us more about your workflow where you want to decline an article twice?

Hi mr. @ctgraham,
Thank you very much :slight_smile:
Have a nice day
Minh nhut

Dear Mr. @ctgraham,
I do search all folder in OJS 3.1 to coding button dedline submission :cold_sweat: but I not found.
Mr. @ctgraham help I search position folder dedline submssion. Because I want edit code button dedline submssion.
I look forward to hearing from Leader soon.
Thank you very much!
Minh Nhut

Re-reading your question, I think you want to hide the “Decline Submission” button if the submission has already been declined. I wonder if this has already been considered within the UI/UX redesign for 3.2 and am tagging @NateWr here.

Yes we’ve made some improvements there. Full details are in this issue: [OJS 3.1] Declined submissions not appropriately highlighted as such · Issue #3386 · pkp/pkp-lib · GitHub. There are some relevant screenshots in this comment.

Dear Master,
I’m very happy when I get answers for you.
I am many thank for you help.
Have a nice day :blush:

Dear master,
I’m very happy when I see many comment for you. I think don’t change coding “editorial_actions”. I wil change code and test system 3.1 for me.
Thank you for you help
Have a nice day
:blush:

Dear Master @NateWr,
I doing change code in OJS 3.1.1 for me but It’s do not active. I have see code in the “COMMUNITY FORUM” methought code OJS 3.1.2 and 3.2.
Can you help me!!
Have a nice day
Thank you very much.

I don’t think it will be easy to backport this change to 3.1.x. That’s because a number of changes were required to make it work and these will not be easy to extract from the other revisions that were made to the workflow in 3.2.

Hi master,
I will update OJS 3.1 to 3.2, Thank master very much!!
Have a nice day :slight_smile:

Dear Master,
I have new a question,
I want change name button “submission” to “First submision”, I do check many button but I do coding not found.
Can I help you,
I hope receive reply for master
Thank you very much!!
change

Hi @nhuthua,

I’m afraid that this is beyond the level of support that I can offer. In order to do this, you’d first need to determine when a submission is an author’s first submission, add that information to the submission’s data schema, and then make use of it in the SubmissionsListItem.vue file which controls the submissions list.

As a first step, I’d recommend you read up on how entity schemas work in our applications. And then look at how you can extend a schema from a plugin.

Hi Master,
I thank you master very and to do many time for me.
The first, I wan’t “rename button” (Submission → FirstSub). Master can share folders for editing.
I hope receive reply for master
Thank you very much!!
NhutHua