There is no upload LINK!

Dear All

For some of my users, after uploading files for submission for the first time, it is not possible to upload files again. There is no upload link (see the photo).

Here is a sample screenshots has been sent to me:

What should I do?
Thanks alot

There is a PHP strict in error log that might help
PHP Strict Standards: Declaration of FileListGridHandler::initialize() should be compatible with SubmissionFilesGridHandler::initialize($request, $args = NULL) in /public_html/lib/pkp/controllers/grid/files/fileList/FileListGridHandler.inc.php on line 22

This is for the first time try to upload a file and upload file is available:

And for the next time after uploading for once:

Dear @asmecher I am using version 3.1.0.1.

Hi @mmai,

What version of OJS are you using? (Please include this in your posts.)

Regards,
Alec Smecher
Public Knowledge Project Team

Does any on screen error shown on the screen?
How long do you have this problem?

@Frosty No error is shown on the screen. I do not know how long does this problem is happening but I have figure out this problem about a couple of days.

@asmecher Do you have any suggestion?

Thanks

Would someone please help me. Thanks

Hi @mmai,

The first screenshot, where the Upload is link available, is from the submission process. The second is taken after the submission process has been completed and confirmed, and the editorial process is underway. Authors are not currently allowed to add new files to the submission after it is underway.

Regards,
Alec Smecher
Public Knowledge Project Team

Dear @asmecher,
Thank you for your great help.
So if I want to receive other files during submission processes, I have to accept the submission and then receive other files?

Thanks again

What should be done if someone wants to edit or add or delete a submission after confirmation?

One quick way to do this, is to “request revision” from editor or reviewer role and then author can upload any file.

3 Likes