The validity of the token link in the oneclick review

Hi,
I have a question that I can’t find an answer to in the documentation. What is the validity of the token link sent to reviewers in the oneclick review type? I found information on the forum about the link expiring after 4 days from the final review preparation deadline. I have a case where the deadline for the reviewer’s response has passed, but the review deadline has not yet expired. When the reviewer clicks on the link, a login frame appears. This probably means that the link has expired. This is a platform with several journals. In another journal, even after more than 4 days have passed since the deadline for the response, you can still access the review module. What do you think?
Thanks
Janels

May I ask for a response or for this matter to be forwarded to the responsible person?

Hi @janels,

It’s OK to send reminders on unanswered threads, but I’d suggest waiting a week first – we’re a small team (with a large community that often helps too) and have to balance forum participation against other priorities.

Depending on your version of OJS, the one-click review reminders should last a long time – in OJS 3.4.0-x, for example, they expire 4 weeks after the “number of weeks per review” setting.

Regards,
Alec Smecher
Public Knowledge Project Team

This topic was automatically closed after 12 days. New replies are no longer allowed.