The plugin for OJS 3.4.0.4 that allows to convert articles in DOCX to JATS XML format

Describe the issue or problem

Is there any plugins for OJS 3.4.0.4 that allow to convert articles in DOC/DOCX to JATS XML format? or PDF with the figures retain high-resolution as it is.

application version?
OJS 3.4.0-4
PHP version 8.0.26

1 Like

Hi @logan1,

I don’t think there is a plugin that does exactly this, but there is the main JATS template plugin here: GitHub - pkp/jatsTemplate: Basic JATS document template generator plugin for OJS

However, it isn’t released for 3.4 yet.

-Roger
PKP Team

1 Like

Thank you so much, I activated the plugin already, but it seems not to generate any XML file. How does this plugin work?

Hi @logan1,

This plugin hasn’t been tested for 3.4, so I would advise against installing it. I don’t have a lot of experience with this plugin, but the github page provides an overview of how the plugin works: GitHub - pkp/jatsTemplate: Basic JATS document template generator plugin for OJS

-Roger
PKP Team

Dear @rcgillis,

Thank you for your suggestion, I have tested the plugins, the plugin collapses the plugin galley, and installed plugins. I will wait for the latest version. Thank you so much.

Best regards,

Looking forward to this plugin. But though I’ve tried using it in 3.3 version but does little