The PKP PLN does not know about this journal yet

Description of issue or problem I’m having:

I installed PKP PN 2.0.3.1. plugin from Gallery plugin page in OJS 3.2.1.4 journal.
I agreed with terms. Journal identifier is FACF95E7-6B8D-4C7F-82DE-ACFA58397374
But in the status window there is a message which doesn’t change for a long period. The mesage is Network Status: The PKP PLN does not know about this journal yet.
On the distributation page in archiving tab I enabled the PKP PN plugin also I enabled LOCKSS to store and distribute journal content at participating libraries via a LOCKSS Publisher Manifest page. Please help me to solve the problem.

OJS 3.2.1.4
PKP PN 2.0.3.1 plugin
Journal identifier FACF95E7-6B8D-4C7F-82DE-ACFA58397374

We have OJS 3.3.0.5 with PKP PN v 2.0.4.1 enabled for some journals and the status window shows the same message Network Status: The PKP PLN does not know about this journal yet., but at the same time there is a list of deposits below it (the first six of them are Pending and the seventh is labeled Completed)

Do you have such a list of deposits?

I have only one journal and there is no any info in the status window.

I was doing some further checking on this… I have found 2 journals with this plugin activated

One of the journals states Network Status: The PKP PLN does not know about this journal yet. and the other one states Network Status: The PKP PLN can accept deposits from this journal.

Both of them have around 10 deposits pending. but they didn’t appear until several days after the plugin activation.

I don’t know how does that message affect the result of the plugin’s work… but it seems to be working… or at least it is doing something.

This topic was automatically closed after 11 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.