The path field must contain only alphanumeric characters in ojs 3.1.2-1

95/5000

I cannot add an item to the navigation menu. The field to insert the path does not appear.
a%C3%B1adir%20elemento

I have ojs 3.1.2-1
Linux server
php 7.3
chmod permissions

I need help please.

Are there any modifications to the source code for this installation? The Custom Page screen should look like this in 3.1.2-1:

Regards,
Since I did the update it shows as the figure I sent. It should look like you indicate but I don’t know where the problem is. The “Path” field does not appear to me.

I would greatly appreciate any help.

Does your file lib/pkp/stable-3_1_2/templates/controllers/grid/navigationMenus/customNMIType.tpl look like this?

Excuse me. It did not copy well. But it is the same file.

navigation

You can share code in the forum by pasting it between three backticks, as:
```

code here

```

Are there any errors or warnings in your PHP error log, especially ones that might reference loading this “customNMIType” file?

I really don’t see any mention of the problem in the error log. These are the latest incidents.

[29-Aug-2019 20:16:09 UTC] PHP Warning: file_put_contents(/home/autanabooks/uctunexpo.autanabooks.com/cache/fc-pluginSettings-1-doipubidplugin.php): failed to open stream: Permiso denegado in /home/autanabooks/uctunexpo.autanabooks.com/lib/pkp/classes/cache/FileCache.inc.php on line 90
[29-Aug-2019 20:27:30 UTC] PHP Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; ADODB_Cache_File has a deprecated constructor in /home/autanabooks/uctunexpo.autanabooks.com/lib/pkp/lib/adodb/adodb.inc.php on line 263
[29-Aug-2019 20:27:30 UTC] PHP Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; ADOConnection has a deprecated constructor in /home/autanabooks/uctunexpo.autanabooks.com/lib/pkp/lib/adodb/adodb.inc.php on line 359
[29-Aug-2019 20:27:30 UTC] PHP Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; ADORecordSet has a deprecated constructor in /home/autanabooks/uctunexpo.autanabooks.com/lib/pkp/lib/adodb/adodb.inc.php on line 2921
[29-Aug-2019 20:27:30 UTC] PHP Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; ADORecordSet_array has a deprecated constructor in /home/autanabooks/uctunexpo.autanabooks.com/lib/pkp/lib/adodb/adodb.inc.php on line 3939
[29-Aug-2019 20:27:30 UTC] PHP Deprecated: The each() function is deprecated. This message will be suppressed on further calls in /home/autanabooks/uctunexpo.autanabooks.com/lib/pkp/lib/adodb/adodb.inc.php on line 1003
[29-Aug-2019 20:27:30 UTC] PHP Warning: file_put_contents(/home/autanabooks/uctunexpo.autanabooks.com/cache/fc-journalSettings-1.php): failed to open stream: Permiso denegado in /home/autanabooks/uctunexpo.autanabooks.com/lib/pkp/classes/cache/FileCache.inc.php on line 90
[29-Aug-2019 20:27:30 UTC] PHP Warning: file_put_contents(/home/autanabooks/uctunexpo.autanabooks.com/cache/fc-pluginSettings-1-healthsciencesthemeplugin.php): failed to open stream: Permiso denegado in /home/autanabooks/uctunexpo.autanabooks.com/lib/pkp/classes/cache/FileCache.inc.php on line 90
[29-Aug-2019 20:27:30 UTC] PHP Warning: file_put_contents(/home/autanabooks/uctunexpo.autanabooks.com/cache/fc-pluginSettings-1-developedbyblockplugin.php): failed to open stream: Permiso denegado in /home/autanabooks/uctunexpo.autanabooks.com/lib/pkp/classes/cache/FileCache.inc.php on line 90
[29-Aug-2019 20:27:30 UTC] PHP Warning: file_put_contents(/home/autanabooks/uctunexpo.autanabooks.com/cache/fc-pluginSettings-1-browseblockplugin.php): failed to open stream: Permiso denegado in /home/autanabooks/uctunexpo.autanabooks.com/lib/pkp/classes/cache/FileCache.inc.php on line 90
[29-Aug-2019 20:27:30 UTC] PHP Warning: file_put_contents(/home/autanabooks/uctunexpo.autanabooks.com/cache/fc-pluginSettings-1-recommendbyauthorplugin.php): failed to open stream: Permiso denegado in /home/autanabooks/uctunexpo.autanabooks.com/lib/pkp/classes/cache/FileCache.inc.php on line 90
[29-Aug-2019 20:27:30 UTC] PHP Warning: Declaration of DRIVERDAO::setOAI(&$oai) should be compatible with PKPOAIDAO::setOAI($oai) in /home/autanabooks/uctunexpo.autanabooks.com/plugins/generic/driver/DRIVERDAO.inc.php on line 19
[29-Aug-2019 20:27:30 UTC] PHP Warning: file_put_contents(/home/autanabooks/uctunexpo.autanabooks.com/cache/fc-pluginSettings-1-citationstylelanguageplugin.php): failed to open stream: Permiso denegado in /home/autanabooks/uctunexpo.autanabooks.com/lib/pkp/classes/cache/FileCache.inc.php on line 90
[29-Aug-2019 20:27:30 UTC] PHP Warning: Declaration of CustomBlockPlugin::getBlockContext() should be compatible with BlockPlugin::getBlockContext($contextId = NULL) in /home/autanabooks/uctunexpo.autanabooks.com/plugins/generic/customBlockManager/CustomBlockPlugin.inc.php on line 134
[29-Aug-2019 20:27:30 UTC] PHP Warning: file_put_contents(/home/autanabooks/uctunexpo.autanabooks.com/cache/fc-pluginSettings-1-orcidprofileplugin.php): failed to open stream: Permiso denegado in /home/autanabooks/uctunexpo.autanabooks.com/lib/pkp/classes/cache/FileCache.inc.php on line 90
[29-Aug-2019 20:27:30 UTC] PHP Warning: file_put_contents(/home/autanabooks/uctunexpo.autanabooks.com/cache/fc-pluginSettings-0-translatorplugin.php): failed to open stream: Permiso denegado in /home/autanabooks/uctunexpo.autanabooks.com/lib/pkp/classes/cache/FileCache.inc.php on line 90
[29-Aug-2019 20:27:30 UTC] PHP Warning: Declaration of SubmissionKeywordEntryDAO::getByControlledVocabId($controlledVocabId, $rangeInfo = NULL) should be compatible with ControlledVocabEntryDAO::getByControlledVocabId($controlledVocabId, $rangeInfo = NULL, $filter = NULL) in /home/autanabooks/uctunexpo.autanabooks.com/lib/pkp/classes/submission/SubmissionKeywordEntryDAO.inc.php on line 20
[29-Aug-2019 20:27:30 UTC] PHP Warning: file_put_contents(/home/autanabooks/uctunexpo.autanabooks.com/cache/fc-pluginSettings-1-doipubidplugin.php): failed to open stream: Permiso denegado in /home/autanabooks/uctunexpo.autanabooks.com/lib/pkp/classes/cache/FileCache.inc.php on line 90

Which file needs to be edited for the “path” field to appear in add item?

These errors indicate that your cache directory is not writable by the webserver process. This is probably causing the display issue.

Thank you very much for the help and for the interest in topics. The solution for my problem was to perform a clean installation, and saving the database and the files ojs to be able to reload my magazine.