Tag Cloud Not showing tag in

Hello Dear Developer,

It seems your tag cloud plugin does not work with Material theme, is there any way I can use any short code of piece of code to place the tag cloud at my place of choice?

Using OJS: 3.3.0.13

Hi @doneforyou,

The keyword cloud is a third-party developed plugin, not developed by PKP. We may be able to assist with troubleshooting, if you could elaborate on the issues you’re experiencing, and the ways in which it is not working. It is also possible to insert some custom code. To do so, it would be best to use the custom header plugin: GitHub - pkp/customHeader: Custom header plugin for OJS/OMP 3.x (you should be able to install it through the plugin gallery.

-Roger
PKP team

@rcgillis
Actually the problem is I have a theme which seems no sidebar, so how can I place a tag cloud code just at the end of the article just above the footer?

Hi @doneforyou,

Perhaps you send me a screenshot of your site and where you’d ideally like to feature the tag cloud?

-Roger
PKP Team

@rcgillis just right after the artile ending, I mean below the reference list part.

Hi @doneforyou,

I think you’d have to modify the theme in order to do this. Our guide provides an overview: https://docs.pkp.sfu.ca/pkp-theming-guide/en/, however, I’m not skilled enough with theming to advise on how exactly to go about this.

-Roger
PKP Team