SWORD Setup for Deposits from OPS to OJS

Hi @talknshare,

Could you provide a bit more information about where the upgrade to 3.3.0 didn’t work? Error messages, etc? We’re preparing another batch of builds and would like to include anything relevant, but we haven’t seen anything majorly wrong with that line of releases thus far in our own testing.

As for SWORD support, I’ve just built a round of preliminary releases of the SWORD and SWORD Server plugins for 3.2.x and 3.3.x…

For 3.2.x:

For 3.3.x:

These are somewhat experimental so I haven’t put them in the Plugin Gallery yet; to install them you’ll need to upload the right version into your “Install a New Plugin” tool (when you’re logged in as an administrator). (If you’d like to install these using git/github for ease of updating, I can write a few quick instructions for that.)

You should fairly quickly be able to get these going with your OJS and OMP installations, but I think you’ll quickly find that there are some areas for improvement in guiding authors along – your contributions back to the plugins are very welcome, and I’ll be happy to work with you on this to some extent!

Regards,
Alec Smecher
Public Knowledge Project Team

1 Like